Ebay Rant

DebbieF

Reaction score
Why do people (buyers specifically) not leave feedback? It only takes a few seconds to do... I am quite annoyed at one buyer in particular.. I sold them my iPod nano for $50 and now they are reselling it for $80.. I potentially made them a $30 profit. I think that is worth some positive feedback.. Just a rant really.

So, do you leave feedback? If not, why? Just curious.

I always leave feedback. I may forget about it for a while cos I wait until I've received my item to do so but I do it eventually. It annoys me when others don't leave me feedback.

I'm really really bad at remembering to do it, I always pay as soon as I've won the item and then totally forget about it. :blush:

It really upsets me too! I always leave feedback now as I know how sucky it is not to get any, especially as selling accounts can depend on it!

I'm terrrible about remembering to do it. I don't want to leave it until I receive items and check them over, but then I tend to get busy and forget to get back on ebay to update feedback. oops. I do realize it affects sellers, etc, and I'm not purposefully not doing it. Life just sometimes gets busy and I foget.

I never remember. I've never thought to check if I receive any either tbh. I did leave feedback recently for a seller who upgraded my postage without charging extra, that was decent so I made a note of leaving feedback. Even then though I didn't remember to until about a week later.
People who don't use it as much won't give it that much importance. I've had sellers message me in the past though, asking me to feedback on them. You could do that.

I tend to forget!

I had one one send me a really cross message as I hadn't left feedback-I'd only got the item, and dd2 was 8 days old! Threatened to report me or not doing it, psycho!

I do, having the notifications up irritates me so sometimes I do it just to get rid of them.

I leave feedback as soon as i receive an item, and for selling as soon as i mark it dispatched. It annoys me too, id be up 50 more points if everyone was polite enough to leave feedback! Im a bit anal though and i like to see all those icons lit up so it all looks final!

I forget sometimes but when I log on there I'll leave feedback for everything

I always do it, not always as soon as I receive my item thought. Depends when I'm next on x

i always leave feedback, however hardly anyone does for me! it really bugs me as a seller, i sell about £900 worth a month & get hardly any feedback.

i do message buyers though after a few weeks but im never rude about it xx

After this thread I went back and left loads of feedback! :blush:

I always leave feedback once I receive my item even though 99% of sellers don't bother returning the favor even after immediate payment :shrug:

I used to never bother but my dh told me off as he sells a lot of stuff on ebay so i make more effort now!

sometimes people dont leave feedback because they arent happy with the item? Better than having neutral or negative so i never push to receive it. All the things i sell have accurate descriptions but some people are never happy. I had one lady buy a lovely duffle coat from me and she complained about something trivial yet she got it unworn and it was a real bargain. She left me neutral feedback which was annoying. I had someone else contact me to return an item because it need ironing!! Some people are just really fussy. I had someone complain about the postage when it cost that exact amount to post it! There is just no pleasing some people.
I try hard to remember but sell quite a lot at times so tend to do it in bulk.

I tend to forget for a while but then I do a big bulk feedback session where I just write "thanks" for everyone.

I do. I am currently waiting for 4 feedbacks. rude if you don't/
#
Some person got rude on me(heck she filed a report on ebay) because the item wasnt there before the estimated arrival time. seriously woman learn to read, if it says 4-5 working days, chances are that it won't arrive after two. after the money is in my acc.(she wanted me to send it ou while the money didnt even clear my account, who does she think she is?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->