Ebay Rant

I always leave feedback, most people I sell to don't though

I never do. I never remember, I pay for the item as soon as I bid/buy and then never look at it again really. I don't really consider it rude - I just don't go on ebay often and when I do buy stuff, it's usually arriving with a gazillion other things from various companies (usually at Christmas) so I never remember.

I always leave feedback however I run a business so I need to leave feedback really. I think before I started my business I was terrible for leaving feedback!

I've probably used ebaby five times, ever and that was years ago. I didnt leave feedback as I didnt realise it was important tbh. I wont use ebay again though.

I leave feedback as soon as i receive an item, and for selling as soon as i mark it dispatched. It annoys me too, id be up 50 more points if everyone was polite enough to leave feedback! Im a bit anal though and i like to see all those icons lit up so it all looks final!

This! I am quite new to selling on Ebay (I've probably sold about 20 items) and less than half of the buyers have left me feedback.. I am depending on it!

I dont think people who dont use ebay much will get that though.

I just bought a bedding set off ebay for my older son a few weeks ago, and every time I read updates on this thread, I keep thinking I need to go home and give feedback...Then I get home and totally forget:dohh: I realize its important for sellers, I'm just not used to having to do anything after purchasing because I almost always buy from Amazon or directly from a store. Rarely ebay.

As you get more feedback though, i think you do depend upon it less. It used to really annoy me. Now it doesnt really bother me tbh. Most people do give it eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->