EBay trading assistants

lilyd

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these to list items? I want to have a clothes clearout but won't have time to list them & thought a trading assistant would be the best way to get them listed.

The one local to me hasn't responded to my emails, but I am willing to courier the items to him/her so locality doesn't really matter. Just wondered if anybody has used one & if they would recommend them?

Thanks

Never heard of it tbh it sounds good though!

Yes they do. The structure & amount varies, but the one I was looking at charged a flat 35% and would take ebay/paypal fees out of that, some charge a lower % then add on the fees.

Great idea for a work at home type thing! Maybe I should look into doing something like this. Are they quite common now? X x

Great idea for a work at home type thing! Maybe I should look into doing something like this. Are they quite common now? X x

There is a list of them you can search in the ebay help pages. Some only deal with specific types of item and others a minimum value.

I thought it was a really good idea, especially if you have quite a bit to list and not much time to do it!

I don't know how popular they are though, so far haven't found anyone who has used one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->