Ebay :@

xolily

Reaction score
I listed a pair of jeans and two hoodies.. clearly stated in both the title and description that the jeans and hoodies were different sizes but they fit my daughter at the same time. Now one girl has JUST bid with 2 minutes left to go and then said "oh i didnt realise the hoodies were a different size but cant retract my bid, sorry" :mad: i'm so mad.. they've been on for 5 days with 17 watchers and she's gone and done that. Can i leave her negative feedback if she wins and doesn't buy?

I would say yes! She has bid on them and so should pay for them! She should have read the listing before she bid. Its not fair to back out now. Although you can second chance offer them to the bidder below?

ah someone else bid so is ok! :) what does it mean when it says 2 items are eligible for second chance offers? like they've been bought but it's saying that? xx

It means that if you buyers don't pay, you can open a dispute and when the dispute is closed and if the buyers still ain't paid you can offer it to the next highest bigger.

V xxx

It means that if you buyers don't pay, you can open a dispute and when the dispute is closed and if the buyers still ain't paid you can offer it to the next highest bigger.

V xxx

thanks how come its only shown on two items though? x

it only shows up where there were actual lower bidders

another quick Q.. one of the winners is saying their paypal is playing up, would it be wise to give me account num/sort code or not? they haven't asked for it, i just dont know how else they'd pay! x

I wouldn't - paypal gives you added protection as a seller. I only accept paypal personally. I don't know how it can be 'playing up' so maybe it's just a funds issue and the buyer will pay in the next couple of days. Hopefully!

I agree, let them sort their paypal out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->