EBF - When did your cycles return?

13 months....I had one period, 40 days later I had another. Didn't get pregnant but hoping soon...

Still waiting for mine to return :( I am wanting mine to come back so that I can conceive again too. My son feeds 3-4 times during the day and once a night maybe 3 or 4 nights out of 7 during the week. He has been eating solids, a lot of solids, since 7 months. Lots of PMS and cramping but no AF. I did read from Dr. Sears though that the longer your cycle takes to return when you are EBF the more fertile you are so I am clinging to that hope, although we have been extremely lucky in that aspect and get pregnant at the drop of a hat but I haven't TTC while BF so I am expecting that to be different challenge as I would like to tandem feed as well! GL and let us know how it goes!

Mine returned just before 17 months although they're still not regular!

Mine returned a week shy of 6 months pp. She started sleeping at least 10 hours every night without nursing so I figured that's what kickstarted it :cry: I was hoping to be one of those ladies 12 months pp and still no AF! :dohh:

I got mine back at 9 months pp with my daughter and then 17 months with my youngest son.Both were still bf so no idea why it was so different.

still waiting on mine too!! haveing cramps but no AF!! dd is 14months

First period was at 10 months PP. I have had two cycles so far and although I have ovulated they are not my normal cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->