ebfing hives weight gain....

Hannahboo

Reaction score
What is wrong with me............ this is frustrating I'm 6 weeks pp and have gained 5 pounds, have hives everyday day several times a day, and anxiety..... trying not to lose my mind right now.... :'(

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I have no advice I'm afraid. Have you tried calling a lactation helpline or attending a group to see if they have any help to give? Xx

not really any advice, just :hugs:

been there! I used to be all rashy on my arms and chest after a shower? and sweaty, anxious, etc. just put it down to hormones. it gradually got better over time. try to take care of yourself and don't be too hard on yourself! I see new moms at softplay, etc, and they look so calm/cool/collected, casually bf their babies at the table and carrying on conversations. when I had an infant I was sweaty and cowering in the nursing rooms! lol.

:hugs:

also my weight wont budge! I worked out furiously in the beginning, it made no difference. just made me more sweaty/anxious (and hungry/angry!)

meh, :D

If its hives or hormonal rash you may be having an inflammatory response elsewhere and this will lead to you gaining weight (water weight). I would call an LC and see if they have any advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->