ecover laundry bleach & nappies??

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
how do i use it? is i safe for all my nappies? can i was all my pretty nappies with it or will it ruin them? also to bring my new nappies to absorbancy i need to wash them a few times do i need to dry in between or can i just wash them

the only thing i can help with is that you dont need to dry between prewashes lol

I just use regular ecover non-bio for mine, and a bit of the Bio-D antibacterial powder. I use flips and the care instructions for those do state not to use bleach.x

i use ecover laundry bleach, i just put a teaspoon of it in with a tablespoon of detergent - it doesn't affect colours :)

Ecover laundry bleach will not remove colours, but will help remove stains. Just add a little bit to your powder. I actually use ecoballs and Ecover laundry bleach, and it works great!I always recommend just doing one prewash nefore you use your nappies, but to remember for the first few washes that they won't be fully absorbent. It doesn't seem very eco-friendly to wash them over and over when they've never been used, when you are going to wash them anyway! Just remember that at first they will need changing a little more frequently. If you do decide to do lots of pre-washing, you only need to use powder in the very first wash - after that you can just use the wash programme without the powder, and there is no need to dry between washes either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->