Ectopic after support

lEEl0W

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I'm looking for answers other that have been through this

Pregnant over 35 says you guys are great support....

Well i didn't think I would ever get a BFP!!! ..... Then I starting bleeding then same day as the BFP (which hasn't stopped :( sorry tmi) ....after a sleepless week June 26 bf rushed me to the er and in fact I had an ectopic pregnancy rushed surgery and I left the hospital without the joy of being pregnant and less my right Fallopian tube :(

Does the bleeding ever end ... Will I ever not feel the pain in my ovary and not to mention but the tears :cry: I don't want to loose hope but I think hope is running from me lately this all is so new ... I have a large group of friends however only 4 of them know ... My follow up is July 13th I feel like that's my reset day .... This situation has changed me and I such at a lost :cry:

:hugs: Hun I'm so sorry :cry: I didnt have an ectopic but lost mine at 16 weeks so I cant say much by experience but I bled for almost 2 weeks after a d &c :( The tears dont stop but they do lessen over time. :hugs:

:hugs:

Like you, my bleeding started the day of my BFP and didn't stop for a month and couple of days. There were days in there that I was just spotting. I had a suspected ectopic and was given a shot of Methotrexate.

I am so sorry for your loss.

In my case my bleeding started the day after my BFP..
After the surgery it lasted about 3 weeks until it was fully gone... the surgery messed up a lot in my body..the surrounding area where my incision is still numb (surgery was in feb)... and as for the tears im hoping they stop any day now :cry:

In my case my bleeding started the day after my BFP..
After the surgery it lasted about 3 weeks until it was fully gone... the surgery messed up a lot in my body..the surrounding area where my incision is still numb (surgery was in feb)... and as for the tears im hoping they stop any day now :cry:

Big :hugs: ....... my bleeding isn't so bad but just when i thinks its gone there it is again feels like i've been bleeding for well this is week 3 ... and i'm thinking AF will be making her way to me soon.... my scars and bruises are still there i'm finally walking normal but i'm reminding of the surgery when i sit walk to much pretty much everything i do ... My bf will be going to our follow up apt next wed which is good i have a few questions ... any you guys know of that i should ask ..... the tears they join me before i go to work and right when i leave i pretend i'm happy while i'm at work (i'm a gm and bartender sooo thank god my customers love me and don't ask) .... Did any of you notice this after it happened to you .... WtH and why is everyone else pregnant everywhere i look my friends or friends of friends or people i don't know are pregnant i never notice this before ..... arghh :cry::cry::cry: my bf says the preggo hormones are still in my body and when they leave i won't be so emotional i feel the hormones are gone and i'm still emotional ....

sorry for the rambling i don't have people that understand and fearful of trusting friends that they may tell our other friends... poor bf he is going threw something too .... what i mean is thanks for listening and responding:hugs:

I had to go back to the doctors lots after my surgery because my incision got infected.... and my stitched kept coming out of the incision :cry: it was not a good experience :cry:

And its a very emotional thing.. I still cry all the time when I think about it.. every time i see somebody who's pregnant or just had a baby.. even tv shows make me cry.. my OH doesn't let me watch shows with pregnant people anymore because I get so upset.

Ask any questions that come to mind.. any concerns or anything.. Better to get the answer and be safe :hugs:

I think they just used glue on me not 100% sure I was pretty looped up on drugs at the time ......

All I keep hearing and hoping for is one day my story will be different :winkwink: til then one day at a time :cry:

What kind of incision did you get?
Through the Belly Button or a Bigger incision on your lower abdomen?

That's pretty good that they just used glue.. It's a lot better then stitches.. mine got all messed up :confused:

Threw the belly button but I have a scar on the right side and a bigger one on the left with a big bruise that at least isn't black anymore .... I lost my right fallopian tube but the bruise and scar is bigger on my left side .... Is it weird I'm wishing it was a nightmare and dr will say Wednesday or your still pregnant :cry: .... Something I dreamed of for my lifetime brought to me one day and gone the next just like that :growlmad:

HI,
I've just got out of hospital after emergency surgery. My baby was 8 weeks, and they had to remove my right tube too.
I had the surgery on wednesday and I'm not sure what happens from now! I've got doc appointment next Thursday to see doc, I guess he just checks wounds? I have one at my belly button and 2 down lower. I guess where my overies are?

Hope your ok hun, I know how you feel. Kinda limbo! ((hugs))

I do the same thing.. I wake up in the morning praying that i was still pregnant.. then i look down and see my big scar.. and i break down :cry: I will always have that constant reminder of what happened :cry:

Soo Wednesday is the big day ... Follow up post surg apt :cry: ... I finally stopped bleeding which was a fews day shy of one month .... I hear your not suppose to have sex til AF but is that true ... I'm going to ask on Wednesday and wondering when AF will show :'( arghhh so many ?'s and emotions and to be quite honest I feel like I'm changed since this any of you feel the same?

I know exactly how you feel. I had an ectopic when I was 17. I didnt even know I was pregnant until I went to the hospital in extreme pain. I lost my left tube. I didnt really bleed much after the surgery. I was up and feeling physically better within 4-5 days. So you will feel physically better soon. The emotional part is the hardest. Its been over 4 years since mine and I still think about it all the time. I think of what the baby would have been and what it would have looked like, and all of that stuff.

I had an ectopic in May, I didn't even know I was pregnant due to being told i was infertile. I tested on CD15 as I was in agony just to rule it out. It was positive and I had to go straight to A&E. I had a normal period and everything.

I had some spotting when I was in hospital but no bleeding at all after my op. I am very lucky. My stomach is covered in scars as my ectopic surgery was my 3rd lap in the space of a year.

Be strong girls....

Thinking of you...

xxx

Thank you ameronica and 4magpies ....

Went to the dr today with bf thank god for his support dr is sooo nice and supportive of course I cried the whole apt and I justbneed to realize I went through a lot and still going threw it she has referred us to a therapist .... Released for everything including physical relations with the bf except with protection still waiting for AF......

Hey,

You've come to the right place. I am 19 y/o and sadly had an ectopic pregnancy in April. I saw a tiny spot of blood 6 days after I got my BFP and was rushed to hospital that night. The baby was 7 weeks old and they had told me that my right tube had ruptured and I was severly bleeding.. Emergency surgery that morning.. It is the worst feeling to see the scars and I'm so sorry to all of you ladies who have gone through this..

I had keyhole surgery.. So I have 3 small scars (belly button, one on the right side and also one on mylower abdo) and bleeding for me stopped about 2 weeks later and AF arrived exactly a month later...

Its so good when you find a doctor that is really supportive and listens.. Therapists are also amazing. I still see mine every few weeks.

I hope you're feeling better soon, make sure you take time to heal yourself. It takes a while, but it gets better. I found that the ladies here on B&B were one of the best supports.

<3 xoxo

I have 5 scars, and my belly button has been sliced open 3 times. It's not very pretty looking anymore.

xxx

I am sorry for all our losses. I have just returned from hospital after a laparoscopy but luckily my body had started to absorb the pregnancy as it was small (see my latest post) so I was able to keep my tubes. Feel very uncomfortable and as I lost a baby at 11 weeks only 3 months ago I fear it will never happen for me :-(

Fingers crossed for us all <3 xxx

Hugs to you all, I had PUL last Dec. The Ectopic Pregnancy trust is a great website for info etc. I would not have got through it without it.

Looloobelle... I was just about to suggest the exact same website!
I've only been on there or last few days, but it's been great. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->