Ectopic after support

Ahhh thank you all for the love and support I tried to make a therapist apt today but you know my luck she's not in til the 19th and the dear bf leaves for a week on the 24th ....... Big hugs to us all!

Soo last AF was may 13th ectopic surgery was June 26th .... When will AF come back if I don't have her in June is that normal?

I never missed a period with my ectopic, I had a AF at 4 weeks, my surgery at 6 weeks then 2 weeks later I had and AF perfectly on time...

Hope that helps.

xxx

I never missed a period with my ectopic, I had a AF at 4 weeks, my surgery at 6 weeks then 2 weeks later I had and AF perfectly on time...

Hope that helps.

xxx

Same here. I didnt know I was pregnant until I went to the hospital. I got what I thought was period on time while I was pregnant and then it showed up again perfectly on time the next month after the ectopic surgery.

Everyones body is different though. I know another woman that had an ectopic and she didnt get her AF for 45 days after her ectopic surgery.

Thx ladies I'm wondering if my bleeding from june 21st til july 11th if somewhere in there I had AF ... Apparently my bf reminding dr says it may take 6 weeks guess we are on stand by til then ... And now bf wants us to wait awhile esp til after married (not a bad idea) but why is it I feel like a ticking time bomb if we dont get pg soon I might never :'( ..... did u guts feel like this after your ectopic like the urge to try right away and pls explain why is everyone else having babies or pregnant ... Geez even a friend of mine cheated on her dh and got pg with another man instantly and everyone at my work spears pg only 2-3 I know (im a mgr at a bar) and pg woman are coming in constantly now even some that know have a drink not just that glass of wine but beer sometimes ..i feel not happy with these people :/ and when I see their normal US or pic of their newborn or new baby learning how to sit I'm just not as excited as I used to get :( ..... Can't wait til the day we have an earth baby and that part of happiness returns

Leelow, we were trying anyway... not trying now as not much point, just DTD when we feel like it as I am now basically infertile and we are waiting for IVF.

xxx

Hi
All your feelings are totally normal , the emotional side takes far longer to heal than the physical scars, after 4 years and 3 ectopic pregnancies I still think about what could have been and that will always be the case.
But I will say you need to focus on what CAN be not what has happened because once you start thinking like that things will begin to get to you, other people being pregnant isn't a bad thing and it's not their fault even though it hurts now after a while it won't cross your mind.
keep postive focus on the good things xxx

Sooo AF came yesterday has anyone else experienced this sorry tmi ... Days before felt pain on my right side (i lost my right tube) ...then go ol AF came .... Which definately confirmed well everything... Anyhow before june 26th my AF want so bad today.... I'm glad agot the bigger box of tampons I'm thinking I went threw 20 today :( I know every body is different but hv u experience this?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"