Ectopic Pregnancy :(

Very very sorry this happened to you..they tried 2 rounds of the shot and I still ended up with surgery too:cry:

On a hopeful note we got pregnant 3 months after the surgery and that was with my "bad" tube they had to unfurl because it was clubbed so hang in there and I hope to see you back here very soon:hugs:

Very very sorry this happened to you..they tried 2 rounds of the shot and I still ended up with surgery too:cry:

On a hopeful note we got pregnant 3 months after the surgery and that was with my "bad" tube they had to unfurl because it was clubbed so hang in there and I hope to see you back here very soon:hugs:

Thank You love! Im actually very hopeful and even more so after hearing your amazing success! How is everything?!

I am so sorry about your lost. How are you feeling?

Thank You sweetheart! Physical wise Im not gonna lie Im swollen and hurting kinda like a bruise. But I hear it will go away soon so Im in bed watching my shows. Emotional wise Im actually better. I had my moments but Im full of hope!

Thank You love! Im actually very hopeful and even more so after hearing your amazing success! How is everything?!

Things are looking good hun thank you for asking. I am glad you are hopeful and know you will be back soon:hugs:

I am so sorry about your lost. How are you feeling?

Thank You sweetheart! Physical wise Im not gonna lie Im swollen and hurting kinda like a bruise. But I hear it will go away soon so Im in bed watching my shows. Emotional wise Im actually better. I had my moments but Im full of hope!

sounds like your on the mend!! your in my thoughts hun

:hugs:

oh no... i'm so so sorry!! :'( I really hope you get to feeling better. so sorry hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->