Ectopic?

I've had the same. well I've had a pain in my left lower side and then on my right and my mother said "calm down, you're body is changing! you're gonna feel little pains" so I'm not worried about it anymore. lol I've had a spot of clear discharge with a spot of pink in it once for the past three nights, but guess that is just because I'm suppose to be on my period right now! I just decided not to worry till the doctor tells me there is something to worry about! I hope everything goes well for you :) don't worry!!

Just to update, I lost the baby Sunday night. Not an ectopic though. Hope everyone else is well

So sorry to hear that :( I lost my baby also, Monday. Hope you're doing okay.

Sorry to hear that. I'm doing ok physically I guess. Hope you're ok. :hugs:

Im so sorry allstar and peachdaisy :hug: nothing i could do or say will take away your pain right now but it will get easier. And hopefully you both get your bfp very soon again and will get to hold your baby this year xx

so sorry to both of you, ive been there and its horrible, lots of hugs being sent your way xxxx

I'm so sorry, both of you. I can't imagine, and I just hope that you're taking comfort where you can. I'm so very sorry.

I'm so sorry to learn of both of your losses. It's very difficult to go through, and the only thing that heals it is time. Please take care. :hugs:

my doctor said it doubles every 2-3 days.. lol it just depends.. so i wouldnt even worry if it doubled three days later. mine were at 412 monday then on thursday at 800 something and she was not worried at all.. but i sure was! lol listen to you're doctor sweetie :D and it could always be a cyst.. that is what my doc told me about my pains!! i am sure you will be just fine!! <3 they also felt my tummy and said doesnt feel anything wrong.. !! you will be just fine<3 praying!

my doctor said it doubles every 2-3 days.. lol it just depends.. so i wouldnt even worry if it doubled three days later. mine were at 412 monday then on thursday at 800 something and she was not worried at all.. but i sure was! lol listen to you're doctor sweetie :D and it could always be a cyst.. that is what my doc told me about my pains!! i am sure you will be just fine!! <3 they also felt my tummy and said doesnt feel anything wrong.. !! you will be just fine<3 praying!

Annaaabanana...please read back a bit. AllStar and Peachdaisy have both stated that they have suffered a miscarriage. :nope:

oh no!!! I'm so so so sorry!! :'( I didn't read that.. until just now!! ill be praying very much for yall <3 I'm very sorry :(

I'm about the same. If you need someone to talk to ever you're more than welcome to PM me. I'm always open to talk.

I had to have my hcg checked again on Saturday and it was down to 155. So I guess I should just be thankful my body is doing this naturally.

I'm about the same. If you need someone to talk to ever you're more than welcome to PM me. I'm always open to talk.

I had to have my hcg checked again on Saturday and it was down to 155. So I guess I should just be thankful my body is doing this naturally.

Thank you :hugs: I haven't had my hcg checked again. I was told to take a test today and phone them with the result. It's still positive so they said that's normal and not to worry and take another one in 10 days and to phone them again. I wish I knew for certain my numbers were going down.

Thank you :hugs: I haven't had my hcg checked again. I was told to take a test today and phone them with the result. It's still positive so they said that's normal and not to worry and take another one in 10 days and to phone them again. I wish I knew for certain my numbers were going down.

That would be hard not knowing for sure what your body is doing. Hope this all goes smooth for you. So far I've been lucky other than the large amounts of bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->