ECV

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Hi I've been told by my mw that my baby is a possible breech so i've got to be checked out at the day unit on monday to see if I need an ecv. Has anybody had an ecv? Whats it like? xx

Hi, Didnt want to read and run hun, my baby is also breech a footling breech so baby is both feet first. I cant be offered an ECV because of his feet being down so cant give you any advice. Im booked in for a c section on wednesday.

I would have said yes to an ECV is baby was a bottom first breech. I would have tried anything not to have a c section im so nervous but each to their own.
there is still a chance for my baby to move but he has been in the same position for weeks so its unlikely plus I think that his feet are stuck down there now.

Hope baby moves for you x

Thanks I hope everything goes ok for you on weds hun xx i'm just scared because i've been told he's headdown since 28 weeks so I wasn't expecting this at all!! xx

Hi,

I had one because my baby was breech. Bum down. It went fine. Most painfull bit was the injection they gave me to weaken the uterus.

He stayed haed down but my labour didn't progress so I ended with a c-section.

Im really glad I had it done though as I felt I had tried everything to push.

I am 33 weeks preg again and this time baby is head down so I really hope to push.

I would say go for it. You can only try.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->