Ecv

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
has anyone ever had a ecv ? How many weeks was u ? Did it hurt ? How long it take ? Whats chance of my waters breakin or will i end up in labour ? Do they let u have gas and air when they do it ?
Whats peoples expericsn il be 36 weeks on wed and il
Be havin it done then im soo scared

What is ecv? Elective section? Here they numb you, you cant feel it. It's about 30 minutes with 1 hour recovery after. You stay in hospital 5 days. Recovery can be rough mattering on some factors. I had 2 sections (not elective) at 36wks

What is ecv? Elective section? Here they numb you, you cant feel it. It's about 30 minutes with 1 hour recovery after. You stay in hospital 5 days. Recovery can be rough mattering on some factors. I had 2 sections (not elective) at 36wks

No hun ECV is when they try and turn baby if baby is breach and whatever, I cant remember what it stands for though.

I've not had this done, but apparently it isn't painful, just pretty uncomfortable, sorry I'm not of much help

Yh turn baby im sooo scared

Just think hun nothings more painful that giving birth, so an ECV should be a walk in the park lol I hope so anyway! I could very well be wrong

Lol labour dont bother me done it 5 times before haha but ive never had this done before and sound of it and look of it making me feel sick and today is the day

Just think labour is the worst pain you'll go through, and of that doesn't bother you, nothing will lol

How did the ECV go?

Was so painful and she wouldnt turn shes to far down with her bum so im 100% effaced and 3 cm dilated ended up avin to stay in two nites as was contracting bt nothin now they nt checked me again i need to get one more cm

I’ll be having one on Friday most likely at 37wks as just found out he’s recently moved to a transverse position. I’m sorry your experience wasn’t a pleasant one, I’m really nervous for mine too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->