• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edinburgh Zoo Meet [Saturday 27th June]

have updated the first post :)

Any ideas on a plan for if its raining?

hummmm, i know lots of baby free things too do in edinburgh :rofl: like get pisssedd! but i have no idea what there is too do with babys!!

if its raining we could leave LOs with family? :rofl:

Ive always wanted to go here actually

https://www.realmarykingsclose.com/

they do ghost walks. probably not kid friendly :rofl:

iv been too that its AMAZING, i lived in edinburgh for a while a few years ago, amazing city but not very baby friendly, too many hilllsss

Oooh Mary Kings close is fab, but definitely not baby friendly! :lol:

Maybe take an umbrella incase it rains :rofl:

will speak to other half but I'd love to come and meet you all :)

how about going to deep sea world if the weather is bad as thats all indoors ???

Sign us up. Me, OH, Kaya and bump. We're wanting to go to the zoo in the summer anyway. Oh, and there's nowt wrong with a bit of rain lol.

Hey there - put me and little Archie down! I will have him home by then and allowed to take him out. I'm from Edinburgh so this is great for me! If it rains then there is not much to do for babies. We could all got to a couple of shopping malls and shop?

Hmmm think i might come, Il nick my brother for the day so im not the only one without a buggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->