• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edinburgh Zoo Meet [Saturday 27th June]

Oooh..should check this more often :D I will be there! Providing it's not my saturday on at work. :D

Mary Kings Close is good but theres soo many available in edinburgh, and a few others that are better for those who like it spoooky :)

How many are bringing their OHs along?

I dont plan on briging mine, the whole thing sounds a bit boring to him.

Someone can take over if they like. I would LOVE to come. But have to be in Bristol that weekend now :(

Aww no :(

I will need to see if Rob can get the Saturday off...he couldnt get extra time on his paternity due to lots of things going on at work so it might not be possible and im not sure about venturing that far myself since i would have to get the train to Edingburgh then a bus to the zoo.

AG, I'll probably be driving through so if Rob can't make it, I'll see about giving you a lift if you fancy it?

In fact, that might not work. Although I could fit two carseats in, the two buggies may be a problem.

Hmm... that kinda fell flat on its face :rofl:

:rofl:

Well...I have a lightweight stroller i can use instead or failing that i will be getting a carrier in the next week.
The wheels come off the frame of my pram aswell but the carrycot maybe more of a prob than the frame.

Maybe a good idea to visit with River and we'll test the boot out lol.

Yeah we might get around it. The boot's not huge though. I might go for the carrier option too though. We'll see!! :lol:

I was gonna suggest Edinburgh Dungeons, but the lil ones would be so scared!

Dynamic Earth is good for the kids too!

OOOOooooh just noticed this hmmmmm i think i might be able to go too :happydance:

OK thats weekend of OHs graduation... :(

ooooooooooh! I might mention this to OH tonight!!! :):):)

I dunno if our car would be workin tho :( the gasket thingy (i dunno i have nooo idea about cars) isnt doin too well :( we hopefully will have cash to get it into a garage soon

Are we still doing this?
Rob is on Holibops over that week so we can make it if others are going too :D

I'm still up for it :)

Does that mean you won't be wanting a lift then AG? If not, that solves the small boot and 2 buggies problem! lol

Ive actually just realised the reason Rob has holidays is because my dad is up for a few days including that satutrday so we cant make it afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->