• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edingburgh Zoo meet, take two (25th July)

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Heres the thread :D

Any suggestions for when? Doesnt have to be ages away, i was thinking maybe next month?
What days are good for people?

Date decided on 25th July, time to be sorted when we have conformation of people coming :D

oooh we are going to Edinburgh zoo at some point next month with lillysmum and her kids.. I will watch this thread :) :)

When is it youre going baby star? might be able to sync the two together :D

not entirely sure :):) depends on her OHs work etc... he works full time.... she will b on msn tonight likely I will ask her then :):) but that sounds cool :) OH and are are defo takin the kids to edin zoo nxt month for sure!! :)

I am going to watch this one! I want to go to a BnB meet!!! :D And now we have trains that go striaght into Edinburgh so it is even easier! :D

This seems more popular already! You know I'll be there. :D

I would definately be up for an Edinburgh Zoo meet up - possibly early on in July or end of June. Any day during the week would be good.

Not in June anymore?

I'm actually in Edinburgh on the 24th/25th of July.

Alot of people had dropped out the other one for various reasons so thought id start up a new one to try again :D

How about i thrown in a date and we go from there?

25th July its a Sat, how does that grab everyone?

obviously me and amy wont be coming, plus 25th july is my birthday :) do have fun tho ladys!! xx

i could maybe possibly come ;o depends on when OH has his time off work though for the summer, it could clash and we have serious decorating to do :rofl:

OOOOOOOOO i think im off work that weekend, ill come. Ill bring my brother so im not the odd one out with no kids.

Not sure, will be 8 months by then so will be the side of a house, might stick to going next weekend instead.

Sounds good to me :)

I'm slightly disappointed the 27th fell through though. I was getting excited about it :lol:

Me to, efinatley would have gone if it hadnt clashed with my dad.

could we make it the 18th of July instead of the 25th?? cause lilly's 2nd birthday is the 22nd and we're planning on having her party on the saturday so we wouldn't be able to go on the 25th.

Either that or the sunday the 26th??

Is that okay wioth everyone else? Im easy for either date so open to suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->