Edinsams in labour! UPDATES P1 and P2-lily is here! PG6 *PICCIES*

AP

Reaction score
Sam has been in and out the hospital but today has finally been kept in. She's just texted to say her contractions are 1 min apart! (bless her for even texting at this time!)

her bundle of joy should be joining us real soon!

update 10.30pm- Sam wants me to keep u all updated. She says that shes just had her epidural and thinks shes in for the long haulgh.

Oh Good, I am so glad someone has got her number! she did leave us a little update not long ago on the septembryo's thread, but I was starting to get worried about her posting whilst contracting so close together!!

Can you send her my all my love, and I hope everything goes really well for her.
She deserves a happy ending after all the crap she's had to deal with in the last few months.. and I cant wait to see how gorgeous her little girlie is!

xxx

Please send her my love!! I am so pleased that she will get to see her LO very soon!!xx

Yay! thanks for the post SB! hope you can keep us posted.

go Sam!!!

I've just replied on sams facebook too :)

Can't wait for updates & piccies !! xx

Yay for sam finally getting to meet her LO and to hopefully feel better, totally deserves it after everythin shes been thru!!!

Good luck hunni, and i cant wait to read more updates, i hope its not 2 much longers for ya xxx :hugs:

Aww poor girl , i hope things speed up now for her though. Hopefully she might be able to get some rest with the epi though . Come on sam love !! xx

10:50pm: Sam says her bubz may make a brief visit into the same nursery at SCBU as.....my Alex!
So its very likely we will meet!

Sam seems to be superwoman just now texting me-i know i couldnt at this point lol!

Come on little one! Xxxxxx

Awww hun , thanks for the updates. I hope she's ok, I don't wanna go bed now til i know haha.

She is doing fantastic bless her.. and how amazing is it that the 2 of you will meet?! You'll have to pass on a giant hug from me to her (and she'll have to give you one from me) when you see each other.

I dont think I want to go to bed either until I know.. even James is texting me from Holland to find out how she is getting on!!

:happydance: aww so exciting, won't be long until she has LO, hopefully put the past few months behind her :hugs: x

Ahh I wish I could teleport up there and meet ya both and your little uns :D
Damn my not sorting a bit of fringe fezzy visiting!!!

I'm still up, stuffing pizza once again (oops). Can't wait to hear more .. xx

:flower:Awwww hope everything goes smoothly for her and massive good luck!!!!!

How awesome it would be if you meet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->