Edinsams in labour! UPDATES P1 and P2-lily is here! PG6 *PICCIES*

:hugs: congratulations, so chuffed for you, love her name its so cute and glad she is doing so well xxxxxxxxx

just seen a piccie and on route to see em! Aw my god! Me and OH agree she is sooooooooo cute!

Congrats Sam, love the name you have chosen.

Thanks SB!

Well Done Sam!!!! So happy your lil girlie is here!! Welcome little Lily.

Aw thanks everyone for all the well wishes - just posted an update on the sept embryos page.

Off now to meet the lovely sandi and even more gorgeous alex who are "bunking together in the same hotel room" as it were lol! Will post a piccie when get a chance!!

Woop woop , aww hun its lovely you both will meet.

HUGS !XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cant wait for pictures :) x

just met the beautiful duo! Lily is beeeeautiful! Oh and so is sam! Lol! X x x

CONGRATULATIONS SAM!!!!

WOOHOO!!! :happydance: :flower:

what a beautiful name aswell...i cannot wait to see pix of her!!! im sooo glad u both are doing so well :hugs::kiss:

Aww massive congratulations :happydance:

I think it's lovely that alex and lily are keeping each other company! :thumbup:

Lol sb you do make me laugh. Seriously girls there I am sitting hair thrown back, unbrushed, crappy leggings and top on. Doors open in comes this gorgeous stunning girl ( no way ever had a baby in that tummy) looking all glossy, fab hair and stunning and dressed like a topshpp model. !!!

Wee Alex is gonna be a stunner when she grows up. Was so lovely to meet such a fab wee family the three of them. And they bought lily her first Teddy which is proudly taking pride of place in her wee cot!

Note to self - make effort and scrub up next time lol!!

a lil cheeky photo of Lily Grace ladies!

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/IMG_0495.jpg

She is adorable!! Congratulations again! xx

Huge congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sam, I have been looking at this picture and I think she really looks like you!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"