EDIT: temp spike on CD9..plz help. new to BBT. chart attached

aidensmommy1

Mom to 2/Wife to be! <3
Reaction score
My charts attached below. Idk if this is normal but I have a tooth infection and last night it was at its worse so I didn't BD just incase like I planned and now my temp went from 97.36 yest to 98.19 today. Almost a full decimal. I know you need 3 consistent high temps to confirm but what do u charting experts out there think? And does FF automatically put my cover line up for me 3dpo when FF confirms it? And even if FF is going to do it for me, how do u figure out what ur coverline is? (for my written chart purposes. And say my temp spike today is due to ovulation..would i still be fertile this a.m (going by the average person anyway)?

ALSO, does penicillin affect BBT? I just started taking them yest evening due to a tooth infection. Thanks ladies!

I know I just asked like 5 questions at once lol I really appreciate any help u girls can give! =)

Yes, ff will put your crosshairs up automatically :) also, it sounds like you have ovulated. And unfortunately, you probably aren't fertile yet because once that rise happens, it means that you've already ovualted. Sometimes my temps would spike for a day and then drop back down, so that may happen to you too. That would happen at least once in my cycle before real O.

Gosh I hope so =/ I'm praying my tooth infection caused my temp to shoot up cuz I feel awful from it so my fingers are crossed that I'll wake up tomorrow w a temp drop. I knew I should have just forced myself to BD last night lol this darn abscess!! Thank u for ur help

If you had an infection, that is what could of caused the temp spike. The body most likely was trying to fight off the infection. I had a little spike myself this cycle but I think it came from me being caught off guard when my alarm went off lol. Just keep temping and try not to read into it too much. I don't think you have ovulated yet either, good luck hun!

Hey Aidenmommy, experiencing the same thing, I was just wondering your outcome??
Try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->