Edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that's pretty weird. Becca update us when you get yours. x

Just had a reply back asking how I heard about her, no reading :-(

Oh maybe she's been bombarded lol I got it off a gender guessing website, someone had posted it. x

I got mine yesterday and she said...

"Rebecca, I see a boy then a girl...you must already have a boy. Seems to be heavy on one sex in your family."

I do have a boy but also 2 girls. Infact I have the only boy in my family so she is right in that sense. I have a scan friday so we will find out then if she is right :) Myself and hubby have talked about this being our last but if she is correct it looks like it wont be :D xx

I'm hoping I'll find out on friday too, though i'm secretely hoping she is wrong about mine, would love a girl. x

That's cool what time? Ours is at 10.45 it is coming round so fast but sooo slowly! Hope you get what you want :) x

Mine is at 12 o'clock, i'll only be 17 weeks so not sure if they will tell me but worth a try! x

Just email her.... I'm so curious about these types of things. Will post her response when I get it.

Chell.... good luck to your aunt!!

I emailed out of pure curiosity, I'm normally quite suspicious about 'psychics' etc.

I got a gender reading, she said its s girl (which is what I suspected) but its the rest of the email that freaked me out.

I lost a very dear friend a couple of years ago, my friends father but a true friend to me also - like a father.

The email said a father figure sends his love and blessings and the date 8th September is important (this is the day he died) and she thought he died from a heart attack or something as he was holding his chest. He died from COPD and Pneumonia so had chest complaints.

Pretty bloody accurate.

I'm touched that he is watching over me and I'm do grateful you shared the email address. Thanks so much x

I know. I'm such a sceptic I feel as if I've been hit by a ton of bricks with this.

Haven't stopped crying for both the fact these 'ghost' things scare me plus all the good things that there could be the possibility my friend is out there somewhere watching over x

Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

No everyone on the other site couldn't register or get a response form her on that and that's why someone who had managed to register put her email up, and where I go it from. x

No everyone on the other site couldn't register or get a response form her on that and that's why someone who had managed to register put her email up, and where I go it from. x

she put up a post saying to us who had emailed to get in touch, but seems no email is coming to say your registration is accepted :dohh: ah well

Ah that's annoying. I had a scan yesterday and the sonographer thought she saw boy bits (even though I had all girl guesses). She predicted boy for me and said about disance between me and OH, I thought it was because we had a long distance relationship at the beginning, but OH has just got a new job a couple of days ago offshore so will be away a lot! If baby is definitely a boy then everything she said was spot on for me. x

Ah that's annoying. I had a scan yesterday and the sonographer thought she saw boy bits (even though I had all girl guesses). She predicted boy for me and said about disance between me and OH, I thought it was because we had a long distance relationship at the beginning, but OH has just got a new job a couple of days ago offshore so will be away a lot! If baby is definitely a boy then everything she said was spot on for me. x

Wow :thumbup: I guess she has been bombarded by all us pregnant ladies and needs a break LOL

Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"