Educate me and opinions please xx

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Hi everyone. So I’m assuming I’m now in the TWW. I used clearblue connected this month, mainly to ascertain what my cycle was doing accurately as it’s been a bit higgledy piggledy since my devastating mc in February.

CC detected 5 high fertile days and the normal 2 days peak. We dtd the day before the first high day was detected and also the 2nd day of peak fertility - yesterday, (see chart).

So my question is, if Saturday was day 1 of peak fertility do I assume ovulation took place yesterday (Sunday) or today??

OH has a spinal cyst which has played up all week and I know it literally only takes once as when we conceived in December we only dtd once as we had an awful lot on hence we’ve been on limited action! I’m just hoping it’s enough!

AF prediction on clearblue hasn’t changed regardless of lh surge although my other app claims 10th. I’m going to attempt to wait until the 10th to test and have ordered some of the wider 10miu strips and will if a positive should occur invest in a digital.

Does anyone think we’re in with a chance this month? I thought it looked reasonable given the circumstances??

If you’ve read all this, thank you :winkwink:

E271FA79-AE99-4A54-8C53-5EF5E3B59313.png

Sometimes once is all it takes.
I had my first two kids by accident lol. And that wasnt even picking a peak day.
Good luck gal

I had sex once in the whole month when I got pregnant with #1!
Did you recognise any ewcm? Xxx

I only BD the day of O and a few days after. I had high on my CB opk, I never got a peak!

Once was all it took with both my pregnancies. So you're definitely in!

When are you testing?

Same boat, except I ovulated on the 24th. We were only able to BD on the 24th because my DH travels for work and my "peaks" were on the 23rd and 22nd. CB called the 23rd negative, but i had a positive OPK line test that day too so I think i'm still in with a chance at least.
once is truly all it takes! Fingers crossed for a healthy little one this month. <3

Once was all it took with both my pregnancies. So you're definitely in!

When are you testing?

Fingers crossed. Suppose if you’re lucky you’re lucky!

Will be aiming to hold off unless I get some positive symptoms. Probably try wait until the 7th earliest! If I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->