Edward's got his first cloth nappy on :)

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
:yipee: I likey. Although it hasn't been tested yet as he hasn't pee'd :lol:

:happydance: I was well excited when i put logan in his 1st!! Im still excited everytime i put a new one on him :rofl:

Hope it goes well hun :)

its so exciting! :yipee: let us know how it goes :flower:

Well...I dunno if it was because I didn't fasten it tight enough but it leaked :dohh:

Edward's little bits and pieces naturally lean towards the left, and it leaked by the left leg hole. I think maybe when I put the inserts in I need to place them over to the left more, and maybe fasten it tighter? xx

Probably! Mine leak when I dont fasten them tight enough but I dont have any experience of a BB sidesnap

I have a bb side snap and found the 1st few times i used it it leaked :( But once ya get used to doing them up and making sure you pad where his bits are they work great :)

Awww glad you liked if but pants that it leaked! Was it a btp or a sized nappy?

gah! possibly put a little extra stuffing in the front?

make sure the elastic snaps back when you pull at it so its definitely tight enough at the legs...

I think hes probably on the very small side for a medium, hes smaller than Theo if I remember rightly and I think the Blueberrys fit much bigger than the sizings say! Theo has only really started fitting them well on the tightest snaps since he was over 14lb. I really think they would be better from 16lb+ unless you have a baby with super chunky legs.
They are fab though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->