eee! trying not to get to excited ** update :)

babynewbie

Reaction score
Hi im kind of new to this bit, been WTT fo a while and have replied to a few things on here but this is my first proper post in here :thumbup:

Anyway we've been WTT as OH wanted to wait a while before having baby number 2, so we kind of settled on next summer to start trying. Which has been killing me lol! I love my son so much i cannot wait to have another one :D

Buuut some of our circumstances have changed lately so ive been thinking about it more and got the courage up to talk to OH about it. I say courage as normally when i bring up TTC we end up arguing cos i bug him about it!

OH has just started a whole new job, and hes agreed that come october, if hes properly settled into his job then we can TTC then! :happydance: Im so excited!! Im trying to not get my hopes up too much but hes only been there a week and he says he loves it already so its looking good!

eeeeeee just had to share my excitement :happydance:

** Update **

Had another chat with OH and he's said we can start TTC September as he cant wait to give LO a brother or sister :cloud9: Im soooo happy right now :happydance: Cant wait!! xx

How exciting!! Your time will be here before you know it.

I've only got 16 sleeps before we start TTC and cannot wait, I'm so impatient!! :)

YAAAY exciting isint it! I got 7 weeks and its taking ages to come around!

wahoo that is great news! I think I will be beyond controllable when i am under 2 weeks until TTC

Yayy for you, thats great news :)

My DH and I recently found out some good news and will be starting to try in September.

Yay! I hope he loves his job!! We were gonna go April 2012, but have now decided October 2011! I'm still trying to move it further forward but hey it's only 4 & a half months away! We might be TTC together as well as WTT! Well not exactly together but you know what I mean! Lol!

Yay! I hope he loves his job!! We were gonna go April 2012, but have now decided October 2011! I'm still trying to move it further forward but hey it's only 4 & a half months away! We might be TTC together as well as WTT! Well not exactly together but you know what I mean! Lol!

Lol i know what you mean. Yay! :happydance:

How exciting! I managed to convince OH the other day to try in October instead of June next year so we will probably see each other in the ttc section too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->