Eeeek!!!!

wookie130

Momma to H, O, & C
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm 37, and my DH is 42.

Our kiddos are 2 1/2 (she'll be 3 in March), and our son will be 17 months old in a few days.

Now, as much as I hate to admit it, our sex drive has been in the toilet for the past year, and we've only dtd a handful of times...we're older, we're tired, we both work full-time, and our son is still sleeping in our bedroom, and quite honestly, while we have a great marriage, sex has just seemed like a lot of work.

We are both teachers, and we both wrapped up our holiday break at school. On Saturday, the kids were in bed, and something came over us, and we decided to :sex: ...DH pulled out, but said he withdrew a little late. :wacko: I haven't been tracking my cycles whatsoever, and I can't remember when I get my period, or what CD I'm on, etc. It's just not something I've been keeping track of, since we're not ttc, and we just don't do it that often.

Anyway, I think that this has occurred dangerously close to ovulation. And now I'm worried that we're going to have an "oops." Don't get me wrong...I would LOVE a 3rd baby. But we can't afford to upgrade our car to a minivan (nor can we afford a car payment right now), we can't afford a 3rd child in daycare, we both need to work in order to afford health insurance (we're in the U.S.), and our house is tiny, and paid off.

I guess it's not terribly likely that I'm pregnant, but this minor scare has really confirmed in my head that a third baby is a horrible idea. I still entertain the idea now and again, and miss having a little baby terribly. And then reality slaps me in the head, and I wake up.

Pray for me that we didn't accidently get pregnant. If we are, we'll do our best to figure it out, and I'll pray my poor uterus doesn't rupture (yet ANOTHER reason why a third child is a bad idea for us...my "paper thin" uterus), and we'll go from there.

Fingers crossed that everything works out as you wish for wookie xx

Phew!!! AF came. Early, I'll add, but at least I'm no longer in limbo!

Ummm...or not?

When I said "AF came"...apparently all it was, was a smear of light-colored blood across the piece of toilet paper, and then nothing more. And it hasn't returned.

We do have a wierd stomach virus going around my kids right now, and I felt like fatigued pooey last night, and then woke up this morning with horrific diarrhea. I called my OB office, and the nurse said that a virus can delay my period, but she strongly advised me to take a pregnancy test, and if it was negative, and I don't get my period within a week, to take another a week after that.

So...limbo land, here we go again.

I did...twice! Both bfn's! So, I'm just waiting for AF, apparently.

Phew! It did, yesterday. Disaster avoided, surely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->