Eeeekkkkk

DCS

Reaction score
I know i havnt posted in here at all but i have been hovering since i got my bfp. I have my 12 week scan today. We are taking LO ( 3 in march) with us because we have noone yo watch him. If he isnt allowed in OH will wait outside with him. Kinda nervous about having to go in alone. We are also telling LO today providing it all goes well. And we have decided to let him tell everyone if he wants. Im just really nervous about telling my mum aswell. Im sure she will be realy pleased but still abit nervous. Although im sure she must know becuase iv been feeling off for about a month now. She is the most intuitive (sp) person i know. And always gets these " feelings" about things.

Anyway. Just wanted to share and say HI.

At my scan a couple of weeks ago they let OH and DS (6) in for the scan (was half term). So I'm sure she'll be allowed in. Good luck for today :)

I'm sure they will let your son in :) they usually only allow 1 adult and a child if you need to. So I think you'll be fine :thumbup: will be lovely way for him to find out aswell! Good luck :)

Thanks ladies. They did let him in. Turns out im only 10 weeks and 2 days. We asked LO what he could see and he just looked confused. So OH explained that it was a baby and it lived in my tummy. I dont think he is too happy about it. But i imagine its lots to take in for a 2 year old. Although strangely he has been talking about babies alot the last few weeks. So back for another scan in a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->