Eeek I'm moving on up!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
I'm 27 weeks today which means I'm in the 3rd trimester!!!! :happydance:

I feel like I need to pinch myself I can't quite beleive I'm here after our 3 losses before this baby I never thought we would get here again and I'm so over the moon! Hopefully this last trimester goes just as fast as 2nd did and we can have our little bundle safe in our arms before long!

I will still be in and out of here reading all your posts and stuff so I won't be gone completely lol, feels like I'm a bit in limbo at the moment stuck between the two trimesters lol too far gone to stay here and too early to be there lol!

Happy 27 weeks hun! Can't believe you're in third trimester already! :)

How exciting! It is a tricky time, hopefully you're 37 weeks before you know it! Enjoy :)

Oh how exciting!!! in no time you will find yourself 37 weeks! I'll be there with you next week!!! also in a limbo right now..don't have much in common in either section

Oh how exciting!!! in no time you will find yourself 37 weeks! I'll be there with you next week!!! also in a limbo right now..don't have much in common in either section

In 3rd trimester iv found a thread it's the early third tri thread and it's all us ladies who are very early into 3rd tri so it feels like the right place to be lol, pop on over Hun u only have a few days left anyway xx

So exciting! See you there in 9days! Enjoy 😝

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->