Eeek! Wedding rings getting tight!

N

Neecee

I'm turning into a right heiffer and now even my rings feel tight! I thought that wasn't supposed to happen for a while!:cry:

you definitely should get back to your normal size after birth, but i can undrstd how annoyin it is to hve a tight wedding ring.

Don`t worry about the weight at all, just enjoy your time being pregnant, coz you do miss it after birth, like me for instance i miss my bump the kicks etc...

Big :hug:

Ive had to take mine off, some days it was ok but it had gotten really unconfy

you definitely should get back to your normal size after birth, but i can undrstd how annoyin it is to hve a tight wedding ring.

Don`t worry about the weight at all, just enjoy your time being pregnant, coz you do miss it after birth, like me for instance i miss my bump the kicks etc...

Are you talking about the weight or pregnancy in general coz I SERIOUSLY don't think I'll miss the weight at all!

Are you talking about the weight or pregnancy in general coz I SERIOUSLY don't think I'll miss the weight at all!

i meant about the pregnancy, you will miss the kicks and your bump after you give birth, and you definitely will lose the weight after birth where your ring will certainly fit again.

my mum had to get a new wedding ring a couple of years ago cos hers was too tight. she's since had her old one resized (dont know why she didnt do that in the first place lol) i dont wear my watch or ring anymore - i'm lost without them!!

About a week prior to my C-section I thought I'd better take my jewelry off. My rings didn't feel tight, until I actually tried to get them off. I had to use liquid soap to help me get them off my fingers.

Swollen fingers won't be down to weight/fat gain during pregnancy. It is probably water retention, but could be due to a high blood pressure or even carpel tunnel syndrome. You should probably check with your midwife.

It may be coz I had all 3 rings on. I took the eternity ring off and it seems to be a little better now.

My wedding ring is ok, but i broke my engagment ring a couple of weeks ago.
My wedding ring is a bit big anyway, so it should be fine (hopefully)

Ive had to take a ring off my fingers as it was getting too tight too :(

Had to take all my rings off around 24 weeks hun..... then developed carpel tunnel syndrome so no chance of getting them back on for a few months yet! boo hoo

xxx

Had to take all my rings off around 24 weeks hun..... then developed carpel tunnel syndrome so no chance of getting them back on for a few months yet! boo hoo

xxx

What's carpel tunnel syndrome?

I hope I get to keep at least my wedding ring on. My SIL had to take hers off later in her pregnancy. Eventhough she was 24 at the time, she still looked about 15 so she found that people were treating her like a kid until they saw the "MRS" on her notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->