Eeek within the week...

CertainTurton

Mummy to a toddler
Reaction score
...I will have my LO!

I was supposed to be booked for my c sec on 26th March but due to low fluid they have moved it. The consultant wanted in on Monday 19th (38+2) but there were no slots so im now booked for 22nd but on the waiting list for any cancellations as of Monday - basically I could get a call saying come in now!! :thumbup: I kind of hope it isnt Mon though as I have a pedicure and posh meal booked :haha:

I must admit Im a little scared about it as I am having to have it under a general but sooo excited to get to meet her! :happydance:

Any advice!?! :)

Good Luck ladies!

Good luck to you! No advice to you before/during the c section, but make sure that you are resting and don't strain yourself afterwards. Yay for getting to see your lo earlier than expected!

Thank you! I should be able to rest a bit as my DH is great and my mum will be staying for a couple days when I get out hosp :)

That's good! Having people to help you out makes things easier. I loved having my husband at home for a week and my mom helped me out for a few weeks as well - it was great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->