Eek! Am I going crazy or does this have a positive ?!

Kaitlyngraham

Reaction score
Hi guys !!!!! So I'm pretty sure my period is late (I'm bad at keeping track of my cycle because I'm not trying to conceive but not preventing either!! but my last period ended on the 27th of March and started on the 22nd) and right now I'm feeling very very odd (sore breasts, like even if I walk without a bra on!, VERY VERY queasy since 2am 2 nights ago, exhausted but also can't sleep, very put off my food, mouth very dry, headachey, crampy but different to period cramps, a little gassy :blush: , sore lower back, achey limbs, plus just generally feeling off) and this morning I took a test and can see the FAINTEST of lines. I've tried to upload a picture, if you can't see anything I'll try take another what do you guys think?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 91
more photos that are hopefully easier to see ! !

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 6.40.36 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 6.40.36 PM.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 6.40.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 6.40.58 PM.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 6.41.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 6.41.04 PM.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 50
I can deffo see something, hope it's the start of your bfp.

I can see it easily. Looks positive to me. Test again ASAP and update us!

"I can deffo see something, hope it's the start of your bfp."

ahhh me too!! glad it isn't just my eyes... thank you !!

Looks like a pretty clear early BFP to me, FXed for darker and darker lines!

Thanks everyone !!! I took two more tests this morning about both had positives as the liquid was moving across the screen but then they disappeared :( I'm thinking I might stop trying to interpret tests and just go to the dr on Tuesday (Monday is a public holiday here!) still no AF though, still feeling off! So I'm hoping it is a BFP!!

Hmm how odd... that first one is barely there, but there. Would have expected it to be darker. Let us know how the DR. goes!

I definitely see lines on those tests -- good luck -- keep us posted after your appnt! FX'ed for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->