Effective weight loss

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Well I have realised now that despite all my wishing my excess weight isnt going to just drop off so I figured id better do something about it im currently 11st6lb which is only 1 stone about my pre pregnancy weight but I was never happy with that so ideally I would like to loose 3 stone.

What ways have you found work?
Is it worth joining SW or WW?

I guess I just dont know where to begin I try and take a walk with Jacob each day to A help me loose the weight and B get him some fresh air but my bad eating habbits havent helped at all.

Any advice or tips would be great x

Hi Becky,

I'm also looking to lose some weight (It hasn't dropped off like I'd hoped). I did initially join WW, then after a few months I switched over to SW. I felt niether suited me really so I went it alone. What I did was I started eating healthily, cutting down alot of things like white bread, cheese and started snacking on fruit. My major down fall is my sweet tooth, whereas before I would eat an entire Victoria sandwich cake in one go, I started getting WW yogurts which are very sweet. Also, I knew that I had to exercise ( as much as I hated it at first). I went and bought myself a stepper from Tesco ( 19.99), so now it's really easy for me to incorporate exercise into my daily routine and the baby. I stick some music on and spend 30 mins aday working out ( i split it into 10 mins at a time ) I love it, it gives me a boost of energy and generally this is something which I find works for me personally.

Hi,

I am currently following WW but it is the plan from last year, not the new one.

I started back up in Jan and have lost 7 pounds so far.

It is called the core plan and you basically eat three meals a day from a list of suitable foods, have 21 points a week for treats and then only snack on fruit and veg between meals. I love it as i can still eat loads - but loads of good stuff - feel better for it too :)

I have heard the SW extra Easy plan is very similar but I cannot afford the wekely meeting fee (trying to save for baby!)

I followed SW and I prefered it as it fitted better in my life and I was running. I will be doing it again when the baby arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->