Effing anxiety

Talia12

Reaction score
I know that you ladies will understand me..!
I'm so worried :( I don't remember feeling like this with my son although I think I probably did. I'm just sooooo worried about this baby. I'm 5+6 and nothing seems right. I found out crazy early so I've had max worrying time so far too.
First I had awful terrible lower back pain. Then I had an internal scan due to spotting which showed an empty gestational sac (not necessarily bad as I was only 5w but not reassuring). The back pain continued, some tummy cramping. Then yesterday, my only two symptoms (sore boobs and tiredness) completely disappeared. And now I've got period-like abdominal cramps.
I just feel a total mess :nope: I know worrying about the baby is par for the course during pregnancy but the way I feel right now, it feels like there's about a 10% chance the baby is actually still okay.

:hugs: Something that I have read over and over on here that I find to be quite comforting is, we can't control what our body does or whether we miscarry. What we CAN control is loving our babies every moment they're with us and appreciating the pregnancy as it is, right now!

I feel your anxiety. I found out at 3 weeks 3 days with this one. Insanely early. Then at about 5 weeks 3 days I had some red mixed in my cm. I thought for sure I was losing it.

I'm just starting to calm down a little (not much though). I still check my toilet paper and underwear for blood. It'll eventually pass... I hope. I think it's harder when you find out early on. I didn't find out til 8 weeks with DS. :blush:

Thank you, it's good to know I'm not alone. I just feel so sure I've lost the baby that it seems impossible that everything could actually be alright :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->