Egg Sharing & IVF

Hays

Reaction score
Anyone currently or waiting to do IVF & Share their eggs?

We have our appointment booked for the 9th April at the Lister Fertility Clinic in London.

x

When i was looking at Private IVF, I found a reputable clinic reducing the cost of IVF on the condition I donate my eggs.

If I share my eggs, I'd save around £5000.
But otherwise I haven't thought about egg sharing and don't know how I feel about it . Having TTC for 6 years.

Where are you based hun?

For me personally I see the egg sharing as firstly giving someone as desperate as me a chance, and also a great chance for us too. Once those eggs have been taken from me and donated then its that lady who will hopefully grow her baby with her husbands sperm and give birth to that baby. I've got my head around it and I am so excited to hopefully help us and them!

x

you are a very kind person. And thanks to you someone will be happy.

I just wanted to come here and say that this is one of the most generous things that you could do for someone else. I had my twin boys with donor eggs and our family and my life would be incomplete without them. I am simply beside myself with love and joy for having them and it would not be without someone like yourself who so generously shared your eggs. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from a future donor recipient mother who receives your eggs!!! <3 You're quite literally making dreams come true! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->