Egg whites to aid conception

Supadupa

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here, having been trying to conceive for 13 months and getting a bit fed up, I'm now taking lots of action! Has anyone tried using egg whites for lubrication in the absence of suitable CM during ovulation?

DH and I are in the midst of various tests but everything is clear so far as ovulation goes and sperm counts etc. I'm starting some reflexology next week to see if that helps - if not then at least it'll be some nice pampering for me!

I've also just been looking into other general things to look out for and realised (you'd think I would have thought about this before) that I don't think I have the EWCM during ovulation. I've just written out my shopping list to try to improve this-: grapefruit juice, carrots, cough syrup (!).....and I also just read about using egg whites for lubrication. Has anyone tried this? I would be interested in your success stories or otherwise.

Cheers

I would be hesitant to use egg whites, because they could contain salmonella. An infection would be terrible (can cause a m/c). Preseed is a good sperm-friendly lubricant. You can buy it online for about $15. I think it's alot safer than egg whites. Also you could try an evening primrose oil supplement. That is also supposed to increase ewcm.

Yeah i wouldn't risk using egg whites but for the same effect you could try pre-seed :)

I used preseed last month and it really helped a lot - I usually didnt get much ewcm either.

Try a vitamin B complex supplement, I was a bit scant in the CM department until I started taking it :)

Yes I have read about using eggwhites, though I would never do it. Preseed will give you the EWCM you need, and I have heard much about Evening primrose oil, and Bcomplex to help with it as well. Good luck~

you can also try pregnacare conception it has some ingredients that aids ewcm.

erm egg whites sorry i wouldnt use them, i dnt have a prob with not having EWCM but if i did pre-seed would defo be my first course of action it has worked wonders for many women on here xox good luck xx

Ooh, never heard of using eggwhites. Don't think I'd want to try it either to be honest. Try pre-seed if you haven't already. That's good for any "dryness" apparently. Also, I took Evening Primrose Oil from my period up until ovulation one mont and I had loads and loads of CM. I don't normally suffer from any CM problems but thought it was worth a try. I'm sure I didn't fall pregnant that month becaus I was producing too much!!! Good luck xxx

oh you can never have too much EWCM!

i wouldnt use egg whites, i would only use pre seed, might get some as girlies have had success using it xxx

YES, i have used eggwhites and contrary to the worrying on here it is a great aid. It has the same make up as sperm being 100% protein and has been used with great efficiency by a lot of people- NOT SQUEEMISH ones obviously, LOL!!

You have to get fresh organic eggs..leave them out before you use them, room temp (trust me on this one, lol) and use a whatever make it easy for you to get the eggwhite to where they need to go :)

Here's the best website for it https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm

Seriously, dont let people scare you with this salmonella business... if you follow safety precatutions you should be fine ! As with most things there's always that one person thats unlucky but you'll know your own immune system etc.

I thought it was great as its just like ewcm- just more of it and it works just the same! :)

Good luck!

Omi xxx

interesting to hear from someone who HAS used it.
Has it led to conception? I wonder about sperm motility in actual egg whites....

its good to hear from someone who has used it...

was it alot of hassle...i know with preseed u can get applicators...any easier way of doing it?

Ok, so i used a little spoon when i went to bathroom..i know not as sexy but if you can get a dropper/ syringe it'd do it for you. Seriously, my oh never complained (ok, so he's an easy going sort- but i dont think you can feel any difference from normal ewcm and arousal fluid..) Being normally quite blessed in the ewcm department i think i can pretty accurately ascertain as to how good this method is- well, its good. I never conceived on it but i would have no hesitation to use it again if i had to.

One of the reasons it works so well is because a) it does have the same make up as sperm 100% protein and b) it works the same way, is stringy and lets sperm swim up it- just like ewcm. Seriously have a look at the website to get some ideas,... :)

lWhy pay for preeseed when this is for free, ol! ?

hey everyone....sorry to crash this thread!!! just joined the site and am going to begin ttc next month. currently ovulating at min but my fella is on a meditation trip in india until tomorrow!!! (by then I'll probably be finished). just have a question about evening primrose oil.......as we're not going to be ttc until 4 weeks time can i take it daily from now up until when i next ovulate? (and then after that switch to flaxseed). it says everywhere that EPO causes uterine contractions but as we're not ttc yet surely i can take EPO ongoing for the next 4 weeks????

don't have a great deal of EWCM, so hoping this wil help. along with robitussin. oh and another question....(sorry, i'm getting annoying!)....does pre-seed help to carry the sperm through the cervix?

thanks for your answers, if i haven't already done all of your heads in. :shrug:

From what I've heard about EPOyou should only take it from end of AF to ov. So that is what I would do.
A B-vitamin complex would also help with ewcm production, and that is safe to take throughout your cycle so you may want to look into that.
Pre-seed is wonderful. From what I have rread it is the only lube that will not affect sperm motility, nor life span. I don't think it "helps them through the cervix" but it sure doesn't hinder them either. Thr only thing that really helps get :spermy: through the cervix is the big O for you. :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->