either 7dpo OR 14dpo *UPDATE postive digi TODAY 3+* WTF

I really hope it gets darker hun that's still looking positive to me x

Yes there's a line, but the drop in temperature is kind of unavoidable. I'll keep you updated though! I just want AF to come now!!

UPDATE:

Yeah, AF came this afternoon. I knew it was inevitable when I saw that temperature.

I'm so disappointed and confused and frustrated. But I'm comforting myself with the fact that it happened so early, obviously. I should really have checked my dates before buying a test and I would have saved myself ALOT of heartache. The trouble is, I just KNEW I was pregnant. Even if it was only for a brief time, I just knew it.

Trying to decide now whether all these feelings mean I should get back on the TTC rollercoaster one last time............................... seems like my cycle is back to normal. 6 weeks. So I guess I've got a looooong time to decide.......

as title suggests. this month's AF did not arrive. me and partner have not DTD all month. period 2 weeks overdue. have been feeling a bit off for a week, decided to test just to get silly idea out of head that I *could* still be pregnant.

Digi came up 3+ weeks. I've had ZERO symptoms, plus those early negative tests and temp drop.

Could it be ectopic????

I'm so sorry :(

Wait, sorry for what????? You think it's ectopic?

I think my post is confusing. I got BFP in July. It was faint and then I got several BFNs and a temp drop, AF came. It was a full seeming Af, several days of bleeding, from what I remember anyway.

In between then and now:

I have not had sex since last AF. According to my OH anyway who has been complaining about it .

Fast forward to today:

This month's period has not arrived. My boobs have been sore and I was sick of my AF not coming. I had a digi leftover in the drawer so i thought sod it I'll do it as sometimes if I test it makes AF come, and because there was a tiny weird naggy voice in my head saying do it.

The digi came up pregnant 3+ weeks. The only way i could be pregnant is from JUNE.

Do you mean 'so sorry' because clearly i've got something wrong with me? or maybe you think I am mad??? I feel really quite mad. To be honest.

Sorry I only read one of your posts and thought that af had arrived again. My mistake.
Congratulations! That's great news :D
Oh ok thanks, i thought you knew something I didn’t then!

I mea, I wish I felt it was definitely great news but the fact I’ve had a period and NO symptoms and that I’ve been drinking shit loads of coffee, having cocktails and taking no folic acid is making me feel quite anxious. What could explain the negative tests AFTER positive tests two months ago?

I feel like one of those people you read about but never think could actually be you because well, I’ve always thought they weren’t paying attention or it wasn’t a FULL ON period etc. But mine was! And I knew I might be pregnant then so it’s not like it wasn’t on my mind. I even wen5 from feeling pregnant to NOT feeling pregnant.

Right now I feel the following things:

Insanely tired
Furious with my husband, don’t know why but I am
Extremely anxious

But I still don’t feel pregnant.

Wow girl, you must be so confused! I have no answers for you but I hope you get your answers soon. If I were you I would have a blood test done asap to confirm what’s going on. I have read of women getting their period as “normal” yet being pregnant so guess it isn’t unheard of... but it definitely looks like you are pregnant!

Could be that your AF last was implantation bleeding, I've heard of women having heavy bleeding not just spotting during implantation. Could also simply be early pregnancy bleeding, many women have af like bleeding during pregnancy and carry on to have a healthy baby.
Personally, I couldn't see the lines on the frers you took last month, except maybe on 1 or 2, but those were super faint and looked more like evaps or indents. I've noticed a lot of issues with frers lately.. I've seen a lot of evaps that really looked convincing.
This is just my personnal opinion and I am by no means a doctor, so definitely call your doctor and book an appt asap

Darn hit the "post reply" too fast.. wanted to add get them to book an ultrasound too, as you have no idea for sure how far along you are they should at least give you a dating ultrasound

Darn hit the "post reply" too fast.. wanted to add get them to book an ultrasound too, as you have no idea for sure how far along you are they should at least give you a dating ultrasound

thanks for the advice. i am going to do just this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->