elaine

elainefairley

Reaction score
hi i am 7+4 days pregnant. i have stomach cramps on and off. which is new to me, also have tender breasts, but thats all. scared i am going to miss carry again i missed carried in january, although i fell pregnant very quickly, i am very anxious that i will misscarry again. i feel the same as the last time . i am the mother of 2 children but are aged 11 & 9. so feel i am starting again. is this normal, am i being paranoid.

:hi: Welcome to the forum!

It seems to me that what you are feeling is extremely normal but you could always check with your doctors. Good luck :hugs:

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump.
Sound completely normal. I mc in November and conceived again straight away but am only starting to relax now.

Hello and welcome to BnB! :hi:
Sounds normal to me I was like that too, I'm sure you'll ease up soon just give it some time. :hugs:

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on the pregnancy. If your concerned you should see your doctor even if it's just for some reassurance. Hope your bean sticks. Best wishes. x

Hi and welcome to bnb :hi:
Congratulations on the pregnancy xxx

Hi, I am glad to hear other people feeling the same as me. This is my first time and I found out yesterday that I am 6 weeks pregnant. I am having lots of cramping but I have heard that it's normal. I am going to see my doctor on Firday for my first appointment x

Hello and congratulations. Try not to worry too much, and we're all here to talk if you need us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->