Election Day for Canadians

Sarahkka

Mama to Two Fine Boys!
Reaction score
Hello Lovely Canadian Girls!
Just a gentle tender nag to make sure you get out there and vote today, even if you aren't too thrilled with any of our choices!
Our national voting turn-out has been pretty crap over the last few elections, so let's get those numbers up, ladies!
Happy voting!
S

I will be there......:hissy:....whether i like it or not. :rofl:

Aww I've been the voting Nazi all day :rofl: Everyone I see I ask them if they've voted yet!

Just got in myself

Aww I've been the voting Nazi all day :rofl: Everyone I see I ask them if they've voted yet!

Just got in myself

Good!! It amazes me the amount of people I've talked to that aren't voting!! It drives me nuts to because they are the first ones to complain about the government and the crap the Prime minister does...like I said...if you don't vote I don't wanna hear you complaints!

I KNOW! Its been pretty good around here though as far as I know...a lot of people that have never voted before went out and did it today.

I'm quite surprised at how many people are supporting NDP around here - this place is ALWAYS split between Liberal and Conservative, NDP doesn't garner much support around the Atlantic provinces. Even if they don't win any ridings, I still think they're going to get more support than they're bargining for around here

NDP is getting a lot of support out here. I think people are just sick and tired of Liberals and Conservatives and the same old things being said and never getting done. People are sick of it and want a change now..I'm pretty sure Conservatives will get in again...I wont be to happy but oh well I guess! Not much I can do, I voted and thats all I can do

conservatives are gonna take away that extra money we just got for baby bonuses!
like i told you em, i tried to go vote, but i'm registered in cobourg, and they wouldn't let me vote in scarborough... don't understand why not..

OH works at CTV, and they have their own polling station for the employees, he's IT and has to work a double because CTV is doing the coverage this year... so they have to provide them with the station, and he had the same problem. got told he would need to vote in the city on his license..

Oooh guys I don't know if you can see this or not cause of the media blackout but its shaping up very interestingly!

Oooooo do update us Rae! I cant seem to get it on tv for some reason!

OOH.. come on em... shouldn't it be on CTV?!
I AM CURSING THAT COMPANY!!!
he is working a DOUBLE and it's not even being covered on CTV... grrrrrr..
if it wasn't 30 minutes drive... i'd be heading there to give them all shit!!

lol no its blacked out right now until after the polls close! My mom is working the election tonight and she said they block off all coverage from the elections so that way when its western Canada votes their not influenced by what has happened in the east and feels like they can make a difference.

Conservatives got fully kicked out of NL, we got an NDP seat :shock:

Liberals leading...Elizabeth May lost her riding.

If I get in trouble for saying that you lot are in for it! hahah

Oooooooooo interesting!! Well the polls have closed here in Ontario so hopefully we will get some coverage on tv about it!

Well I guess conservatives have won...or so that is what OH is telling me now that votes are in from Ontario.. :( im not to happy....:( Boo!

Blahhhh they are TOO close to that 155 for my liking. I'm hoping they'll pick up some NDP or Liberal in BC...

So am I.....my bf is freaking out about being to close to 155. Its amazing tho the amount of towns that NDP and Liberals won and yet Conservatives manage to pull it off!!
Should be interesting to see how it turns out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->