Electric V Manual

CeriB

Reaction score
I have just pumped and as I wanted to get it done asap, I used my manual pump on one side and my electric o the other. Well, I had an ounce in the manual and still nothing in the eletric!! So I swapped side and it started coming out pretty much straight away!! I expected the electric one to be better!!

What do you prefer - electric pumps or manual ones?

I have used both and probably get the same if not a bit more from my manual. However, since getting my electric I haven't used my manual because I hate sitting there pumping away and I can get it done twice as fast with my electric double pump. It's not worth it to me to use the manual.

I can get more from a manual also, on occasion I have got 3oz including hindmilk with my NUK manual in five minutes; with the hospital grade pump; though its excellent it does take longer and I did get slightly less. The only bad thing with the manual is the handle killing your hands; the NUK's handle is far more comfortable and smooth than other manual pumps I have tried; but even that after 20 minutes or so, gets too much. Hence why I am looking at getting an electric xx

I express all of DD feeds and do so with the manual avent I have an electric but it takes way too long. I express 5oz in about 8 minutes with the manual and only get like 3oz with the electric.

I was going to say I am sure I heard of ladies EE with a manual before now; so there you go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->