Electric

Frooty

Reaction score
How much electric do u use a week in your household whether you're on prepaid of bills :flower:

We pay £80 a month for gas and electric,its probably around 60% gas and 40% electric

We don't have main stream gas out here so we use oil and our electric is 70 something a month seems expensive to me :/

My electric used to be around $40/month. Since moving to Florida, it's up to $260. I am not happy.

We are on an electric pre-pay meter and we use around £25 of electric per month.

We are on an electric pre-pay meter and we use around £25 of electric per month.

Really? How so little? xx

We are with Southern Energy which has worked out the cheapest for us. It was what the house was on anyway when we moved in but we changed to British Gas as we were with them at the old house. The proves doubled! So I switched straight back to Southern Energy again! But different energy companies are more expensive in different areas for some reason x

Im also with southern electric on a pre paid metre and its the best we have found, We put on about the same £25/30 a month and gas is slightly more.

Southern electric also do a scheme if you are a low earner or single parent, disabled etc where you can apply for £140 off of your bill where they add the £140 too your pre paid key if you use that it says they normally put the money on around winter if you apply to help with the cold weather fuel costs.

We have a prepay meter and we use about £12.50 a week. That's washing about 3 loads a day and drying 1 or 2 of them :)

near "£20 a week on electric we worked out! gas is cheap though we dont have a bill for that its shared gas with meter.

We put £30 into gas and £30 in electric a month.
But id say we dont use that much on either. We can track the electric easier and I think we use about £7 per week so £28 pounds per month :)

We get a bill,it works out £30 a month for gas and electric. Me and oh are both out of the house mon-fri from 8-630 so we hardly use any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->