Electronic Sterliser

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
Hello,

Please can you recommend an electric sterliser, ideally one that bottles stay sterlised for a long time.

We have been looking at the Philip Avent IQ24 system.

Thanks in advance :)

we have the IQ24.. it has lots of good points, including the constant cycle and the fact the stuff stays steralised for ages, but it drives me mad... everytime you open it to get something out u end up with things falling out, and having to touch everything to get at the thing you need.. it all goes everywhere.. i want one with 'shelves' or something lol!

That must be so annoying and would really get on my nerves. The IQ seems to be one of the best ones.

OH has seen one in mothercare that sterlises for upto 48 hours. Not many reviews about though.

Tommee Tippee electronic steraliser half price in Boots - £20 instead of £40. Dont know what its like but a good price.

Hi pingu!
the IQ 24 is a good sterilizer, i got one just in case I can't breastfeed when I will give birth in September! I found it on internet and it was delivered to my house after only 2 days!
A friend of mine used it for her little one and she told me that it's definetely one of the best buys!
Cheers
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"