Elevated NT

britt0285

Expecting #3
Reaction score
Hi All,

I had a dating scan today and the U/S tech went ahead and looked at the NT. She said it was measuring a slightly bit high. I am 11 wks and 3 days.
I thought she said the measurement was 3.1 but the peri OB sent my regular OB a report and she gave me a copy that said the baby was never in a good position to measure the NT, but he did note an increased amount of fluid about 2.6mm. My OB said that given my age and this measurement she really thought everything would come back OK. However, we did do the progenity test today to be sure. It will take 14 days for the results. Any positive stories? I think I panicked the peri OB and US tech because i burst into tears in the office. My husband is out of town for work and I went alone which was a mistake.

Thank you!

Britt

With our first we just did the Harmony test to rule out everything. There's no way I'd ever do an amnio to confirm Downs and Harmony only has a 2 week wait aling with gender confiation for those who want it. I hope everything is ok. Did the bloods show any markers? If not it's very likely a mis-read and nothing to be worried about!

they didnt do any other labs she just had me do the progenity which im guessing is the same as the harmony. its just so brutal thinking something might be wrong.

It'll be fine, the majority come back as false alarms. That's why I abdolutely hate the NT stuff, would rather just give my blood & have a conclusive answer. Glad to hear you got yours done, keep busy the next 2 weeks and let us know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->