Elf arrival!

I think I might get a soft toy version and have him come out when the decorations are put up xx

^^We're doing a kindness fairy. I couldn't find an elf doll I liked so I went with a Christmas fairy instead, lol.

Today Katye Snowflake (DD named her last year) stopped by and asked them to make ornaments for other people and to decorate the tree, leaving the supplies to do so of course. I think my favorite activity this year will be to candy cane bomb a parking lot, can't wait!

That sounds fun! Love that idea!

^^We're doing a kindness fairy. I couldn't find an elf doll I liked so I went with a Christmas fairy instead, lol.

Today Katye Snowflake (DD named her last year) stopped by and asked them to make ornaments for other people and to decorate the tree, leaving the supplies to do so of course. I think my favorite activity this year will be to candy cane bomb a parking lot, can't wait!

How do you candy cane bomb a car park??!!

I got the idea from here:

https://www.coffeecupsandcrayons.com/random-act-christmas-kindness-candy-cane-bomb-parking-lot/

Simply put: You leave candy canes with nice little notes on people's cars.

Too cute!! We might have to steal this idea!

https://i68.tinypic.com/34o9b7o.jpg

Morgan and elfie ready for book advent number 2 :)

Can someone explain briefly this elf thing? What's the story behind it?

Can someone explain briefly this elf thing? What's the story behind it?

I've not saw the proper film or book so i don't know.

I think properly the elf sits on a shelf and watches the kids and then when your not around i.e asleep, he moves. The kids can't touch him though or he loses his magic.

I think thats a bit much tbh so here we are allowed to touch him and then each night you do something different with it. I've tried to keep away from anything really 'naughty' as quite frankly my two need no encouragement! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->