Elijah or Isaiah

Elijah Julien, goes nicely with your other sons names.

BTW I love those names!!..

Thanks so much for your help and compliment... :D

i prefer Isaiah when paired with Julian. it also goes better with your other sons' names.

(my son's name is elijah - so i obviously like that name, too.) :)

Thank you and you have great taste! :D

I like Elijah better but Isaiah goes better with Julian (You don't have twice the j- sound)

Thank you for the votes! Again (same as the girls Mia thread) my husband is thrilled because his choice was Elijah. :D Guess we have both our names set and I have all of you to thank. No more sleepless nights wondering about the names. :rofl: I know I'm only 5 weeks along so I'm crazy! Hahahahaha.

Thank you!!! :D

I honestly cannot make my mind up! I absolutely love both of the names. I've gone for a Biblical name aswell. My son will be called Nehemiah

Beautiful name as well! :D

That's exactly how I feel about Elijah and Isaiah.. here's the thing, at first my husband voted Isaiah (before my 2nd was born) and I decided I liked Christian better so he said "Okay but we name the 3rd boy Isaiah". Well now I'm pregnant and it of course could be a boy and I like Elijah and now he likes it too, better than Isaiah. I get a little goofed up with the spelling of Isaiah and can see a lot of people misspelling it. But I DO think it goes better with my other boy's names. Sigh... can't win them all, right?

Get your family to do a poll lol. If worst comes to, pick names out of a hat

Only one major problem with that idea.... we're not telling our family or friends until AFTER we find out the gender and name the baby. Reason being because with the first they were fine and loved his name, etc. but than with the 2nd they weren't happy with the idea that he was a boy and still don't treat him as equally as the first. :roll: It infuriates me and for that reason I don't want to hear their mouths or opinions on the gender or name until after it's all set in stone. I hope that didn't sound cruel, it's just my family aggravates me with how they WANT, no NEED to have a GIRL and no more boys. Ugh!!!!! I pray it's a boy, I'd love 4! :lol:

I know how you feel. We're kinda guilty of that aswell. My uncle has 11boys and its only the last baby now has turned out to be a girl....We gave up hope after boy #8

:lol: Wow, that's a lot of boys, right up my alley, I love being a Mom to boys for some reason I feel like I fit in because I'm not too girlie. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->