Eliza or Violet?

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
I am dead set on Eliza but love Violet.
OH is dead set on Violet but likes Eliza.

We both like Eliza Lily Violet S. As the full name but oh would still rather Violet as the first name as he likes Lettie as a nn.

Which do you prefer and why?:)

I prefer Violet, as for some reason Eliza sounds very harsh to me; purely personal opinion though!

Violet - our daughter was Violet for a while :) It's just so pretty! They're gorgeous together, too. Violet Eliza flows better than Eliza Violet, I think.

If we decide to use Violet then she will be Violet Eliza Lily S.
So the names will stay the same either way just need to decide which we like more x

I think Violet is very pretty. Do like Eliza too though xx

Another vote for violet. If we were team pink we would be using violet!

To be honest I like both, BUT as our girls name for this yellow bump is Violet (Lettie) I HAVE to vote for that!

But I really do like both..... :flower:

I prefer Violet as the first name, but I like the flow better on Eliza Lily Violet than Violet Eliza Lily. Hmm, I'm no help, am I? They are both nice!

Thanks everyone.
Do you think Lottie is a possible nn for Violet?x

I think Eliza is pretty.

Violet for me is overdone anymore.

I like both names, but prefer Violet:) it's on our list of names if we have another girl

Violet. And the nickname Lottie is very sweet.

I like both, but prefer Violet.
DD is Violet and gets called Lottie a fair bit.

I don't like Vi, but the only person who refers to her as that is me :dohh: I don't know why I do it! No one else does as no one else likes Vi, everyone else calls her Violet, Lottie or Lots

They are both lovely names, not keen on nn lettie, but that's just a personal thing. I think Violet Eliza Lily maybe just wins it for me :) x

I don't like Vi, but the only person who refers to her as that is me :dohh: I don't know why I do it! No one else does as no one else likes Vi, everyone else calls her Violet, Lottie or Lots

I like Lots that's cute!
Glad she doesn't get Vi often as that's the only thing stopping me using the name.
We likes it as a middle name for izzy too so it's a name we've liked for a while where as Eliza we use to gate which makes me feel or regret it.
Think Violet it is:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->