Ella has slept through the night a whole week

oOKayOo

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I thought it would change and strat waking up in the middle of the night again but its been a whole week and she still sleeping through , 10:00 to 7am ! :happydance:

oh wow, well done ella (and you) :happydance:

she is 1 month and 4 days old :) it is great aqua love it! Not grumpy in the mornings and OH can now look at me again lol

Woo hoo! I hope my LO does the same soon.... but I can't see it happening tbh. He still wakes every couple of hours.

You are so lucky! We are still up once or twice a night

Congrats! I cannot wait until that time. Colton is still up once or twice. He usually wakes at 3.30am and then 6.30-7am for bottles. He eats his last once, with cereal, at 9.30pm, and goes to sleep at 10-10.30.. but still not sleeping through.

Oh I am so jealous! Lily wakes up like every 2-3 hours and then takes about an hour to feed and burp, shes very naughty lol! Shes 5 weeks tomorrow and I can't wait till she even sleeps 5-6 hours in one go, I wont be greedy! just a bit more than 2, its killing me!!!:sleep:

yay you hun, I hope Kira starts sleeping through soon, Not so bad though she is only waking up once in the night then wakes up at 6.30-7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->