Ellismum is going to be fab at 30! ***13Ib lost***

I am soooooooo unfit!!! Got out of breath walking 40 mins today with buggy a little faster than normal! I picked up a leaflet for Race for Life the other day and I am seriously tempted to enter. In the long term I would love to start running (always have) and don't know where to start so after here I am off to Google!!

Breakfast : Mini Shredded Wheat and chopped Banana with Skimmed Milk
Snack : WW Apple Crumble Slice
Lunch : Pepper sticks and LF Houmous
Dinner : LF Lasagne with Salad followed by a Skinny Cow Mint Icecream.

You're doing so well hun and seem so motivated!! I'm trying to lose weight for my little boy too - don't want to be the fat mummy at the school gates and I find it's keeping me on the straight and narrow most of the time. It is hard though going from eating really unhealthily to eating healthy but I'll get there lol. I need to get my before pic up too - there are no pics of me at all and I only have a couple of me and JJ which breaks my heart cos I should have loads but I look so crap I can't bear to be in pics.

I'm loving the sounds of the different food you've been having - JP with prawns sounds yummy

Keep up the good work xxx

Still going well, yesterday looked like this:

Breakfast : 2 crumpets, no marg or butter with grilled toms and 2 scrambled eggs.
Snack : tiny 17p bar of Milky Way (67 cals of pure heaven!)
Lunch : Pepper and Cucumber sticks with LF Houmous
Snack : 2 x WW Biscuits
Dinner : HM Baked Sweet Potato Chips, Cod Fish Cakes and tonnes of Brocolli followed by a Skinny Cow ice cream

OH is off out straight from work tonight and I've just opened a bottle of Merlot to breath for once Ellis is bed to have with my dinner!

Breakfast : 2 X Weetabix with chopped Banana
Lunch : HM Veg soup with 1 slice of Toast chopped as croutons
Snack : Apple and 2 x WW Biscuits
Dinner : Pork Stir Fry with tonnes of veg

youre doing brilliantly im about the same size as you and im starting cambridge this week i also have pcos

will be stalking this to see how you get on :haha:

good luck with it xx

Another 2 good days under my "Loose" belt! First day back at work today and it went well. So busy did not have time to think too much about Ellis and he appears to have had fun with my OH (OH showed me how they get all his noisy toys to play their tues at the same time - productive day lol) My size 24 cheap £17 ASDA suit will prob only last a week and I am soooooo happy! Put it on today ans its so loose around my waist and the shirt is big. What a great incentive!

I have a big work meal in London on Feb 3rd so will need to get an outfit for that. I am now worried about the free food and bar. Slimline G&T I think!

Well, the first week at work is over and I am still eating well, although I need to drink more water!! I went to weigh myself this week and the bloody machine in Boots was broken. Hopefully I will have better luck tomorrow in a different store, I need to update my ticker!!

This week my lunch has consisted of crispbreads and laughing cow cheese, those grown up blue cheese ones. The portion is huge and its only 25 cals - result!

just read through your journal and your doing fantastic!!!! well done 5lbs is great, i lost that this week :D keep it up x

Just read through this hun and want to say how well you're doing!! I'll also be stalking you to see how you go on. :hugs:

Brilliant, another 2Ibs off!!! Got a tough week ahead, My friends 30th tonight at Prezzo's, Sunday lunch at a local carvery tomorrow and at big work Dinner at The Berkely Hotel in London on Wednesday with a free bar :/ Slimfasting lots this week lol!!! I have brought some scales which will help but must resist the urge to weigh myelf everyday.

Food wise I did really good, Salmon and Avocado Salad with no dressing following by their hazelnut bomb icecream - yummy (and small lol!!) Can't say I was as good with the Wine, 6 glasses and a glass of Champers.......... feeling minging today!!

Tough week this week. Work is stressful but luckily I am not reaching for the biscuit tin or getting a takeaway because I have left the office late! Had a big do on Wednesday, Black tie do at the Berkely Hotel in Knightsbridge - food was amazing and the small portions a god send! I even managed to forgo the most amazing looking deserts. Pity the same can't be same for the alcohol, I have a pic on my phone as my screen saver of me drinking straight from a bottle of moet:blush:

So I braved the scales today and I've lost 2Ib but I am not taking this as definate as the booze could catch up with me. Going to be reaching for the slim fast a lot over the next few days and aim for 3Ib this week:thumbup:

Things are still going great, I weighed myself this morning and came in at 19st 8Ib:happydance: Nearly one stone:happydance:

I am finding making healthy choices alot easier when I am out. On Tuesday I had a working lunch and whilst everyone had bagettes and chips I had the most gorgeous roast butternut squash, feta and lentil salad! I am off out again on Wednesday night for a belated birthday meal with my OH and will stick to Salad again. I don't fancy anything heavier!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->