Ello girls... nutty newbie here!!!

vicky1980

Reaction score
Hello girls,

I'm new to this site and am really excited to get to know you all :)

A little about me....

I'm Vicky.. 26 years old.. well actually i'll be 27 this month but i'm hanging on to the 26 for a little bit longer :wink:

I'm married to Luke.. we've been together 9 years married almost 7 years and i love him to bits.

Have had 3 failed clomids, 1 failed IUI and recently we got a bfn from our first IVF.. i had a really tough time with this cycle.. it all went wrong after e/c.. our embryos were slow dividing and e/t was a nightmare they couldn't get my precious embies back in the normal way so i had to have a trans uterine transfer which i can only describe as horrendous!!!

At review we was advised that IVF/ZIFT would be more appropriate next time round as apparently i am funny shaped down there.. well don't i feel special :shock:

Anyway, hoping to get back on that rollercoaster mid march and this time i'll have acupuncture along side it... start acu on 14th feb so i'll let you know how that goes.

Well enough about me.. looking forward to making lots of new friends and hopefully i'll be able to support some of you guys too.

Lotsa love Vicky xxxx :D

Wow sounds like youve been on such a journey! Big welcome to the forum hun! :D

Welcome to BabyandBump Vicky

Quite a little journey :hugs: so much luck for your future journey

:D

Welcome to BnB Vicky.

:dust:

Loads of Baby Dust

Suz! :wink:

Hello Vicky :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

I wish you all the best for the furture and really hope that the next lot of treatment gives you that BFP!!!!

Good Luck hun! x

Hi Vicky,

:hi: :hi:

Welcome to the site, lots of luck with the TTC.

Paul

hi, welcome hope you get your bfp soon !

Hi there Vicky And Welcome to BnB!!!

Wow what a journey you have been on already, i hope that this time round you manage to get the result you are praying for ...

Good luck to you and your partner ...

Imi
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"