Elly and Ellie's stories on Sam and Sam... add your own!

I met my OH in a online video game...

I had just started playing the game about 2 weeks so i was horrible at it. And i joined this server where one of my friends was and then he left and i was talking to this other guy on there around my age and said that i should follow him to play with some of his friends. One of the guys was drunk out of his mind and he was only 16 but apparently he is really smart just never acts like this. and all he could do was hit on me and just to the point where i wanted to leave but it was really funny just how stupid he was being and then there was an 18 yr old hitting on me which i paid no attention to. Then there were these two different guys who liked picking and making fun of the drunk guy. One was by sending him to websites that all they showed was Right Round (very crude joke) and the other guy by posting kinda hentai pics of girls with purple hair which the made the drunk dude freak out.

Well me being shy and having absoultly no idea of really what to do I start talking to Randall (best guy on the server the one who was posting the girl with purple hair) and add him to my friends and just keep talking to him for 2 months by then i have an on again off again online bf

By then Randall can talk about is how much he loves Laura and how he wants to be with her. So i start talking about my bf to make him jealous because i really liked him but didn't think he would ever like me. well he sent me a letter that he was going to send to laura to get a girls opinion on it so he thought i would have the most honest opinion So i told him that he should send it against everything inside of me.

so 2 months later we get talking and i start talking to some of his friends and him and an online friend get into a fight over me basically and during it the guy he was fighting about said the only reason you're uptight about it is because you love her. Well, i do some probing of one of his loud mouth friends and she says he does.

Well, while we were talking online i asked if we could ever meet up since we were only 30 mins away. Well, he said how about tomorrow. I said yes and with parental permissions he came over picked me up and we went to his house we told my grandparents his parents would be home but they were out shopping for a wood stove full aware that he was going to have a girl in the housewell they come home like 3 hours later and he still wont hardly come near me he wouldn't even let himself accidently touch me so i thought that was weird. well he takes me home that night and at the stoplight before the turn to my house it was red then turned green he didn't go and he said to me that he liked me and all i said back was i like you. so we get to my house and talk for an hour before his parents call wanting him to come home and he STILL wouldn't touch me he wouldn't even give me a hug.

We didn't start dating until the next day after i broke things off with my on again off again bf.

and now its almost been 1 yr 3 months on the 10th of November living together for almost year on the 5th. It's been rough and smooth but well worth it all. I don't see what he likes about me.

Ooooo I love " How did you meet your OH" stories!

After going through a bad breakup with my ex, I spent a lot of my time online talking to friends on msn and in chat rooms. Started talking to OH in a chat room, and then started talking almost everyday on MSN. One evening we were moaning to each other about how bored we were so he suggested meeting up as he only lived in the next town.

He picked me up at the train station near my house and we drove to the cinema (via Halfords to buy an air freshener for his car lol). Wasn't attracted at all to him at this time, he was pretty much the complete opposite to what I thought my ideal man was - fairly big age gap (8 years), big smoker, married with kids (but seperated!, now divorced though :happydance: )

Anyway, when we got there and were walking across the car park he gave me a massive hug to say thanks for agreeing to meet him. He hugged me all through the film and we got on soooo well. We saw each other practically every day for the next 2 weeks, although nothing happened. Just spent hours talking and he kept telling me how it was the first time he had been truly happy since his marriage ended and kept asking me out properly. I eventually gave in and we've now been together for almost 3 years :mrgreen:

we met when we were 16 at a summercourse learning german . we were in the same class but he couldn't speak any german so we never talked! on the last night there was a dance, nirvana started playing and things started getting crazy! i got knocked down( morto !) on top of who i thought was him and his girlfriend making out, the guy was his identical twin brother though! he picked me up and we started dancing, have been together ever since!

Ok here we go...

I met my OH in Feb 2005 when i worked behind the bar at his local pub. His mate's gf worked behind the bar with me so we became friends. (And he was actually the first person i served on my frist shift lol).

Then on New Years eve i was working that night and he was there and i was joking around, winding one of the lads up saying we were getting married, even though we weren't even together! Everyone was laughing at how silly it was (its funny now that we're are actually getting married now)

That was sort of the beginning of us gettng closer, we started talking more and texting, and i was in newcastle for my mates 18th in march 2006 and i text him saying i had gone to bed tired and drunk and he text me saying that he wished he was with me, i was pretty nervous/excited because i'd started to have feelings for him, but my phone died! so i couldnt text him back until i got home.

Then on St Paddys night (17th march) i was working, again, and went to our friends house after id finished and we finally had our first kiss.
A week later (26th march) we officially got together, 9 months later we moved into our house and got engaged. 3 yrs 7 mnths on we're still together and 8 months from getting married :D :cloud9:

Awww cute stories :). Congratulations on your 1st year Elly =]..Heres my story :)

Well. I went out around town for a friends birthday. She turned 19 and for the few months before her birthday she was pestering me to go out with her drinking, I wasn't really that sure as id come out of a relationship myself and i was nursing a broken heart of course..So we talked about it alot and in the end i decided to go ahead.

I brought myself the costume as she had a bunny themed night =], so we all brought pink ears, tails, cuffs, and collars..I spent ages on my outfit and make up and i wasn't really expecting anything to happen that night, i had to leave at half past 1 in the mornin as i had to go to church the next mornin with my uncles fiance to have her banns of marriage read out, was gutted about that.

So anyway, i was just minding my own business and dancing with my friends when these lads came over and started talking to my friend, of course i always thought she got the best looking lads and was quite jealous until OH came up behind me and took my ears off, was quite annoyed as it messed up my hair so i was going to turn around and give them what for and saw OH with a big smile on his face, i couldn't help but smile..So we spent most of the night just talking in the corner with a few drinks and found out we had so much in common..So when i had to get going we traded numbers and i said goodbye to my friend :)

On Sunday 14th June 2009 during the chruch ceremony i got a text, saying how much he had fun last night and liked me..And wondered if i was single so i said i was, and he was quite happy about it and asked me out and i said yes..I had nothing to lose..And 4 months down the line it was the best decision ive made, i love him so much :) :cloud9:

And to finish this note..a few pictures :D

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/burberry_lover18/rockandroll.jpg
My OH..being stupid lol

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/burberry_lover18/Photo0090.jpg
Our first picture :)

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/burberry_lover18/perty.jpg
My friends birthday, the birthday girl is in the middle and im on the right =)

Now im boring. and sorry about the essay :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->