• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Embarasing pregnancy tales.....please share :)

Babybug

Reaction score
Taking a break from the serious stuff what has happened in this pregnancy or a past one thats funny and embarassing.

I will start. A few weeks ago my husband was in the bathroom brushing my daughters teeth, I was chatting to them waiting for them to leave so I could pee. ( would pee in front of them but our bathroom is tiny so no room) anyway I got the sudden urge to vomit, as we do! and proceded to vomit so powerfully that my full bladder gave way and I full on peed my pants.
Hubby thought it wad hilarious so did dd (half her teachers probably know by now). I don't have problem's wuth my pelvic floor I can cough and sneeze fine usually but just couldn't help it. Fingers crossed it never happens at work or anywhere else.

I was at the diabetic clinic a few weeks ago and suddenly felt a rush of discharge (could have been wee lol) (kind of like the feeling when you're on your period and you cough/sneeze). I had leggings on and when I stood up there was wet streaks all over the chair, and the people either side definitely noticed. I COULD HAVE DIED. I've kinda worn a pad every single day since that haha!

When I was pregnant, I threw up on my DH during oral sex. I had terrible morning sickness but thought I'd gotten over it, apparently not, poor DH! :blush:

I had a similar experience yesterday! Driving along the road and I felt like I was going to be sick, tried to hold it in but it just wasn't working, I had to throw open the door whilst hanging out projectile vomiting everywhere!! Their was people walking past a que of traffic both ways, sick all down the car door and all over my sleeve, to top it off I also peed myself a little bit! Oh and all whilst this was happening my LO was sat in the back shouting mummy's sick! Cringe!

Lol! this is hilarious, i don't have any at the moment i would share without hesitation.

When I was pregnant, I threw up on my DH during oral sex. I had terrible morning sickness but thought I'd gotten over it, apparently not, poor DH! :blush:

:rofl: Probably wasn't funny then, but OMG!! haha

Omg! That made my day. :haha:

Thanks!

I pee/vomited right after a shower...it was ...strange and embarrassing to pee myself naked.

My oh wanted a blow job so much he was happy to risk me being sick in him lol. Even tho I was gagging haha! Luckily I wasn't sick! But It would have been his own fault if I had been haha! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->