Embarrasing TMI Question, but I need advice!

MrsKeene

Mama To Princess & Prince
Reaction score
I don't know really how to put this without it sounding awful so im just going to say it. I haven't been much into sex lately, especially compared to the 1st tri. So we do it once or twice a week depending on if i am up to it. Anyways well tonight i wasn't really in the mood and hubby was trying to make it exciting for me and suggested doing umm well anal sex (just the word makes me blush, i am quite the prude :blush: ) Anyways so i felt compelled to try it and it wasn't bad and didn't hurt and actually made sex better. But while in the moment, hubby started with the anal but we finished vaginaly. Right after sex all i could think we on no we went from anal to vaginal,and my heavens i can't imagine the type of germs that could have been transferred even though both hubby and i had just had baths.

So my question is how bad do you think that was? I looked it up on several sites and most say you NEVER do that as it can cause an infection which can cause pre-term labor. Now i am all freaked out, terrified i may have done something horrible that could cause harm to our little buba. Anyone else know anything about this? So its way too much info but i am in a fit of worry now! Thanks for any advice!

Sorry hun but I don't really have an answer for you on this subject...seeing as how OH and I have not had sex in almost 20 weeks...I have NOT been in the mood at all!! Poor OH!!
I can't see it causing preterm labour but like I said I am really not to sure..maybe just go and wash up good down there?!..hopefully someone else will have a better answer and can put your mind at ease!

Thanks for your answer, i took another bath right after all the while yelling at my hubby about what a stupid idea it was! I can't believe the thought never even crossed my mind! I am thinking of ringing my ob first thing in the morning to see what she has to say. Hopefully it won't harm him or i will never forgive myself!

hey girl Sorry to hear that..Hey you was in the heat of the moment and you made a mistake..Try to avoid that next time..My hub knows while Im prego u get one or the other...No double dipping lol...How do you feel?? Take another warm bath maybe a lil water up there will clean you out a bit and always pee after too..

the baby is well protected that's what the mucous plug is for I think to prevent alot of bacteria from getting in..just relax though and enjoy that great sex afterglow you have...Some of us are jealous..lol...:hugs:

I am crampy but i am always like that after sex, which is one of the reasons i don't like having sex much. I told my hubs any anal sex is off limits from now on. I am such a worrier but i don't want to cause any harm to my little one. Thanks for you advice, i am trying to just relax, as i know freaking out isn't going to help much.

your welcome girl...take care n relax....Hubz didn't mean it..you know how men are they get so excited with pregnant love making...:hugs:prayers to your lil man

As dannyboygirl said, that's what the mucus plug is for hun. Ring your OB if you want, just to put your mind at rest, but I'm sure you and LO will be fine.:hugs:

I was told its not good to go anal to vaginal unless he cleans off befor going vaginal after anal you can get infections, Im sure baby will be fine tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->