Embarrassing Bodies - Charlotte's Story

bambikate

Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this? It was a catch up of the little girl who had severe veruccas on her feet but then they found out it was something very serious and she had to have a bone marrow transplant from her sister and chemo - I watched 50 minutes of it and half way through the last advert Andy started flicking channels and then I realised I missed the end! :( I really want to know if she managed to beat the condition bless her but I've been googling and can't find the answer! :cry:

Kate x x

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/embarrassing-bodies/4od#3052644 try here hun - i know i watched it but cant remember xx

Poor little girl!! By the end of the programme the verrucas were clearing up nicely, but they said it would take a good year (i think?) before her immune system would be fully healed / up and running...

I watched this. It made me sad for the poor girl. And hi-lighted the fact that GP's are too much about treating the symptom and not finding the cause!! that wee girl had been living with those verrucas for two years and not one person suggested that there might be something wrong with her immune system :nope:

As above, the verrucas were clearing up, but it would be another year before her immune system was up to scratch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->